Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Christmas Craft Fair & Fete, Romford, Essex

Hi All!

We are holding a christmas fete to raise funds for needy children over the christmas period! Wish Em Well Childrens Charity will be holding a fair at 12pm till 4pm on the 3rd of December 2011 in Romford, Essex, and are looking for craft stalls to attend!

All crafts are accepted and tables are £10 for the day. We would love for as many stalls as we can fit to take part. We expect the event to be very popular and are starting to advertise now.

If you would be interested in taking part please contact me on 0208 597 1426 or [email protected]

Many Thanks!

Kerry

I am very interested in having a stall at your fair. I have sent you an email> Hope it arrives safely.

Good Luck with the fair.

Comment

Charity Christmas Craft Fair & Fete, Romford, Essex

Thanks to everyone thats already booked a table for our Fete, We hope it will be a big success!

There are only a few tables left so please be quick, all confirmations will be sent out next week!

Thanks

Comment

Hi Everyone!

We've had such a great response we are no longer looking for any Jewellery, Cake or Card stalls. We do still have room for a few more stalls and would really like to have any children's items, unique gifts, or other stalls.

We have also had to extend the times of the fayre so it will now be open to the public between 11.30 - 4.00 and we have allocated time and the start for setting up etc.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi there Kerry,

as crafters of our own soap and other bath/shower products we are very interested in having a stall at your Christmas fair - could we book a table, please? Do let us know how we can pay the booking fee - whether by cheque, etc.

Thanks,

Emma and Anthony
          Soap Etcetera - SLS free, uniquely designed soap and bath products
          www.soapetcetera.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X