Christmas Craft Market at Cove?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Market at Cove?

Yes I know its early for the C word but we have to plan ahead! Am thinking due to the success (for some) or our Easter market that we will do one for Christmas. It will be outside but will stave off the cold with mulled wine and am thinking 1st or 2nd Sunday of December. What do you guys think? Good idea? Has anyone had success at a craft market so close to Christmas? Am doing a fair at NT Knightshayes in November so am hoping to poach some stall holders from that so should be busy!
    Blog: www.covegardennursery.co.uk/garden-nursery-blog/
    Facebook: Cove Garden Nursery

Helen is that outside as in, bring your own gazebo / tent or outside as in your marquee ?
    Did a two evening one last year up here 4 till 8pm, 5th and 6th December with snow on the ground and minus 5, I have never been so cold, could barely put the jewellery back in the boxes at the end and that was inside a tent. The second evening I had the sense to bring a hot water bottle and as recommeded by seasoned exhibitors a piece of old carpet to stand on rather then the frozen ground LOL

If I can get an estate car in time might give it a go if you want us.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Sorry Mo it will be outside but hey we are in Devon we do everything outdoors! Will figure out gazebo lagisics as we can get hold of some more...and I want you to be here if you can!!
      Blog: www.covegardennursery.co.uk/garden-nursery-blog/
      Facebook: Cove Garden Nursery

Comment

Can always dig out the fur coat LOL

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
        X