Craft Fairs in Keighley West Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Keighley West Yorkshire

I am organising craft fairs to be held in Keighley. The first one is on Saturday 24th September and a Christmas Fair on Saturday 26th November. Tables are available for both events if interested please email me.

Hi I can't do either of those dates but do you have any more planned for next year ? where is the venue?
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Hils

I am getting dates sorted for next year with the first one being for Mothers Day/Easter.I just have to get the dates confirmed. I am also planning to do Vintage fairs as well. If you email me I can give you my website details......I tried to put it on my postings but I cant till I have more postings. The venue is at Central Hall right in the centre of Keighley a lovely old building that has been fully refurbished and ideal for events.

Christine

Comment

Hi, I would also be intrested in these dates.... Please could you supply more details, ie number of tables and also price......thanks

Comment

Hi love dogs

I have emailed you with my website details

Thanks Christine

Comment

Can I have the info too please??

xxx
            take a look at my blog...

http://bitsandblobsbyamy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello,

I would be interested in having a stall if you have any left??? The product I make is a handmade baby 'nappy cake' which is s gorgeous gift for any new mum to be!!! I also bake delicous homemade cupcakes as well!!! If you could email I would be very grateful.
              My email address is [email protected].
              Many thanks

Comment

Working...
              X