Stockport Town Hall fair - did anyone do it last Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockport Town Hall fair - did anyone do it last Saturday

I'm interested to know, did anyone do the craft fair at Stockport Town Hall on 20th August? I've done them a couple of times and they've been fairly busy but not done one so far this year. Anyone booked for the October or December one? I only make and sell small items so I need to sell alot to make up for the table price.

Marie x

Hi Marie I went to the fair on Sat only to take a look it was busy I belive there is only 1 spare free for Oct and 6 spaces for Dec what small items do you make
    Jackie

Comment

Hi Jackie,

I usually go for a look if not having a stall but couldn't make it. I make loads of bits and pieces but I'm mainly focusing on flower seed gifts. I make them from seeded shapes so you bury the shapes and they grow into wildflowers. They come in the shape of prams, butterflys hearts etc.. so I tailor them to anniversarys weddings new baby etc.. x

Comment

I am booked in to do both the Oct and Dec fairs. I make jewellery and greetings cards

Comment

Hi I am booked to do the both dates as well see you there
          Jackie

Comment

I'll come and have a look round if I get chance. I'm renovating a house at the moment so haven't got much time to do fairs.

x

Comment

Does anyone know who i can contact for this and to see if there are any spaces free on the November and December fair. Thanks
              Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SaraLouiseHandmadeJewellery

Twitter: @slhjewellery

Comment

Hi, yes Stockport Council run it. I think there maybe a link on their website. They have an events team

Marie

Comment

Hi
                  I am from Stockport and thinking and setting up as Craft organiser around Stockport. Do you think there would be interest. I am looking for suitable venues. I have looked at a few but am open to ideas. Ideally I am looking at places that would take around 25-30 Tables. Can you help?

Comment

I did the Handmade Market in Stockport Market hall a couple of weeks ago, was speaking to a lady there who says she does well at the ones in the Town Hall - I'm sure I found a link to it on the Stockport council website but haven't done anything about it yet, Still trying to work out the best fairs for me

Andrea
                    www.tizzycrafts.co.uk
                    www.tizzycrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Andrea I found details the other week on the Stockport Gov site but when I tried to find it again tonite couldn't find it. The link is where you fill in your details together with details of what you will be selling. Do u know how much a table costs? I too am interested in this. Next one is next Saturday 21st April so I might pop along. I have heard mixed reviews so I have an open mind. I am doing the Handmade market next Sunday are you? What are u selling I'll try and pop along and say Hi

Lainey Designs by Elaine Redford

Comment

I didn't save the link so I will be in the same situation as you trying to find it on the website. Unfortunately I can't do the handmade market next week as my other half is working and I don't fancy taking the children with me !
                        It was one of the soap making stall holders who was telling me all about the town hall so it may be worth asking around as she said she is there every month

Andrea
                        www.tizzycrafts.co.uk
                        www.tizzycrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X