Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrimbo craft fair - coventry! anything come of it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrimbo craft fair - coventry! anything come of it!

Hia
    I cant remember who started the original thread.
    But did anything come of the possible christmas craft fair in coventry?
    I've bookmarked it on my calender just incase. If not i'll have to find another one. x
    Deanne x

My daily goings on
    My online store
    My monthly craft group

Hope you get an reply to this one Deez because Coventry is not far from me and that would do nicely for a christmas fair that I'm trying to find to do.

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Deez
      It was posted on 12th April by Silverkatzdesign. At that time she was thinking of organising one in the Coventry area, as I would be interested in that too. Hope this helps.
      Primmers
      www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Hi, Yes its me!

I am the one organising the chrimbo fair.

I am not sure whether to go ahead, as I seem to mostly have jewellers and card people applying and a few other crafts..I need some real variety for it to be a success..as its quite risky being on the same weekend as the NEC Gift fair!

Any ideas or thoughts would be welcomed!

and if anyone knows any traders that would like to do it too, card and jewellery are booked up. Thanks all..

(booking forms will go out when this is all confirmed)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercatdesign View Post
          I am the one organising the chrimbo fair.

I am not sure whether to go ahead, as I seem to mostly have jewellers and card people applying and a few other crafts..I need some real variety for it to be a success..as its quite risky being on the same weekend as the NEC Gift fair!

Any ideas or thoughts would be welcomed!

and if anyone knows any traders that would like to do it too, card and jewellery are booked up. Thanks all..

(booking forms will go out when this is all confirmed)

its difficult isnt it, i am a cardmaker too, and just got into making handsewn items, just to add variety to my stall, by then i will have all my christmas range!!!
          i dont of anyone else, i could look at some past peeps i've met at other craft fairs and see though, will let you know.
          Deanne x

My daily goings on
          My online store
          My monthly craft group

Comment

i'd love to!

hiya

i will partake in your fair! Please keep me updated on your progress

If you would like to see images of my bags first please let me know-i'd be happy to show you
            Dee x
            Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
            Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
            Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

ooo yes please.......keep me updated too as I may be interested.

I have 3 craft fairs 'lined' up at the moment and I am in the process of deciding to do all three or if not, which ones!

I would of course need a good gap inbetween each one to enable me to build up new stock!! Thats of course if I'm lucky enough to sell my first batch <winks>

Pauline
              Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
              X