Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Market at Burton Cumbria 1 & 2 Oct 2011

Dear all,

Stallholders are invited to apply for spaces at Craft Market 2011 which takes place at Burton Memorial Hall on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 October 2011. The event will be open to the public from 10am until 4pm both days, access to set up stalls may be had from 7.30am.

Tables are £12.50 per day and electricity is available if required for lighting etc. Admission for members of the public will be just 50p per adult, with accompanied children under 16 free.

The Hall is in a good level location with ample parking to the front in its own car park, and the Hall has facilities for disabled persons. Refreshments will be available all day both days. We are anticipating a busy two day craft market as people look for Christmas gifts.

The event is in aid of Burton Memorial Hall, registered charity no. 505018, and all stall space fees, door takings and refreshments will be donated to the Hall's fund. There is no commission chargeable to stallholders - all you pay is your stall fee for your space.

Burton Memorial Hall is in Burton-in-Kendal, Cumbria, postcode LA6 1NA, and is situated on the A6070 in the centre of the village, just 4 miles from the M6 at junctions 35 & 36.

We do have a PDF version booking form available on our website at BurtonWeb, but as a new member I'm not permitted to include a link to it, and the board's attachment won't allow me to add a PDF file to this post despite PDF being shown as an allowed attachment. I can send copies or a link to the website by email as required, please just ask, or search for BurtonWeb in Google and you'll find us.

If you'd like to know anything I've not covered please feel free to ask me below or directly by email.

Cheers! Anne
    BMH events team
    Attached Files

Hi, I would like to attend the next craft fair there as I live fairly near, thanks. - Have you a mailing list?

Comment

Hi dollyhill, thanks for your interest. If you'd like to email me directly I can add you to the list and let you have details when they are decided. Cheers! Anne

Comment

Working...
      X