Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgently needed.. Stallholders for 7th august.. Stoke on trent

urgent appeal for stallholders...

a couple of friends of mine are running a New age Family Fun Day at The Windmill Public House, Meir Heath, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire on 7th August 10am till late... and is desperate for any New Age crafts or stalls to fit in with it.

I believe it is £10 for all day and you will need to bring your own table and gazebo. There is face painting, BBQ, bouncy castle and more there so should be a good day.

If interested please telephone 07596 739 390 for details and more info... ask for Druu.

Thanks
    "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

i wish i had know about this sooner , when is the next one , the central hall in longton hold a monthly table sale but they are thinking of doing a craft one once a month aswell , i go to the one they have now but i sell my craft items

Comment

Darn, this one would've interested me too if it didn't just happen to be today... Look forward to hearing how it went.

Jet x
      Sensible Animation

"Enter a world of plasticine chaos..."
      Stop motion animator and 3D caricaturist.

Comment

Working...
      X