STALLHOLDERS WANTED FOR…

FiFi's Christmas Craft Market

Saturday 10th December 2011: 10am – 4pm

@ The Rag Factory
    16-18 Heneage Street
    (just off Brick Lane)
    London
    E1 5LJ

FiFi's Markets is a contemporary craft market company. Our mission is simple: To provide fantastic markets - bursting with unique, quality, handmade products.

Please visit
    www.fifismarkets.com to apply online.

Mad About Handmade wants to be there

I really want to come but I am a bit shy, would be my very first stall/pitch , and don't know what to expect. Any advice for a shy newbie?

Thanks

Bianca
    Love,
    Bianca

www.madabouthandmade.co.uk
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MadAboutHandmade

Comment

Originally posted by MadAboutHandmade View Post
      I really want to come but I am a bit shy, would be my very first stall/pitch , and don't know what to expect. Any advice for a shy newbie?

Thanks

Bianca
      I se..quirky...original....and above all... you want to give this a go. Ok having said that,... Do a little research about fifismarket.. look at the history, venue...etc. End of the day, its 30 odd quid. That alone is worth the experience in what you are doing. Although its your choice... The expression is.... "Faint heart never won fair lady". Do it
      Local seaglass jewelery reclaimed, re-cycled and up-cycled from the victorian era and beyond.
      A dwindling resource that wont last forever.

www.seatears.co.uk

www.seatears.misi.co.uk

Comment

This looks good, but unsure how many people will attend as it has only just been established this year? How are you advertising, footfall expected etc?
        Following you on facebook and twitter too, am also interested in selling through your site.
        Thanks
        Dee x
        Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
        Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
        Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

I too am interested in coming along, I haven't done any fairs this year so I'm really itching to do a couple. Have found crimbo fairs to be quite good, especially in December, though last year and the year before we were affected by the snow. . .

My hubby works round the corner, he's going to have a look for me. Its near spitalfields I think, so plently of people around, its a really up and coming area.

Comment

Originally posted by windstalker View Post
            I se..quirky...original....and above all... you want to give this a go. Ok having said that,... Do a little research about fifismarket.. look at the history, venue...etc. End of the day, its 30 odd quid. That alone is worth the experience in what you are doing. Although its your choice... The expression is.... "Faint heart never won fair lady". Do it
            Thanks so much!!! Will surely do some research.
            Love,
            Bianca

www.madabouthandmade.co.uk
            Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MadAboutHandmade

Comment

Working...
            X