STALLHOLDERS WANTED FOR…

FiFi's Contemporary Craft Market

Saturday 17th September 2011: 10am – 4pm

@ The Stag Theatre
    London Road
    Sevenoaks
    Kent
    TN13 1ZZ

FiFi's Markets is a contemporary craft market company. Our mission is simple: To provide fantastic markets - bursting with unique, quality, handmade products.

Please visit
    www.fifismarkets.com to apply online.

Hi there please could you send me some further information?

Thank you

Regards

Rebecca
    Breathtaking Designs Cards & Crafts
    www.Breathtakingdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Click 'n' see....

Originally posted by breathtakingdesigns View Post
      Hi there please could you send me some further information?

Thank you

Regards

Rebecca
      Breathtaking Designs Cards & Crafts
      Click on the Fifi link, www.fifismarkets.com, & all the info you're after is there encapsulated.

The reality is: "What's the footfall in the Stag Theatre, S'oaks?"
      Sat might be ok but the one we've done in the past on Thurs is certainly a no-no.

Last edited by grenville allen; 28-07-2011, 08:59 AM. Reason: making it more self-explanatory
      .Grenville Allen.
      -------f i n e a r t i s t-----
      www.grenvilleallen.com
      Twitter~Facebook~Blog

Comment

I would be interested in this, but am curious as to how much publicity will be carried out, and in which local outlets?
        Thanks,
        SAI.
        Science meets Art!

Microscope photograph gifts revealing the hidden beauty of the world around us.

http://www.sciartimages.co.uk
        http://www.facebook.com/SciArtImages

Comment

Hello, Could you give me some information about this please

I make Handmade Bespoke Jewellery and would love to come

Email [email protected]

Regards
          Emma Shiells

Comment

Hi - In answer to everyones questions so far...

Further information can be found on my website www.fifismarkets.com this includes venue details, date, times, a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section (and pitch prices can be found on the application form under the 'Take Part' tab.)

If you have any specific questions - please email me directly at [email protected]

With regards to the footfall etc - the market is taking place on a Saturday, I agree with Grenville - weekdays don't work as well in my experience so I always hold my markets on weekends when there are plenty of peopel around. Sevenoaks is a busy and affluent town so ideal for this type of event.

Publicity-wise - there will be flyers handed out before the event and throughout the whole day of teh actual market. As well as this there will be adverts placed on numerous events websites, a social networking campaign in the run up to it and 'Golf Sale' style signs which will be taken out on the day to grab peopels attention. I've organised quite a few markets now and have found this mixture of advertising to be the most effective way of geeting the word out.

thanks for your interest, FiFi xxx

Comment

Working...
            X