Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all independent stallholders & designers in the Plymouth/South West area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all independent stallholders & designers in the Plymouth/South West area

We are very excited to announce the upcoming YARD EXCHANGE at the Royal William Yard, Plymouth from 16-18th September. The YARD EXCHANGE will showcase everything from handmade jewellery to funky housewares and from vintage clothing to organic cupcakes, creating a new convergence spot for local talent and quirky designers.

Coinciding with the launch of the Plymouth British Art Show 7 and the final weekend of the America’s Cup, we are looking for traders to come together on the green at the Royal William Yard to create a shopping experience that’s more akin to a colossal yard sale than a homogenous high street mall.. We're looking for independent ‘magpie’ collectors, inspired designers and street entertainers, The YARD EXCHANGE will be a celebration of local and sustainable talent and will offer shoppers the chance to pick up both flea-market finds and treasured heirlooms.

If you think this sounds like you and you are interested in taking a stall for this exciting new market please contact [email protected] for application details.
    Last edited by eventjam; 26-07-2011, 09:15 PM.

D'oh! Every event I look at coincides with the the kids being with me for the weekend - must find a cheap and reliable babysitter - looks good though.
    Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

bring them along - no charge and during the day - or you probably meant you were after a stall and so not easy with the kids we're hoping to do another at Christmas as well. EJ

Comment

I emailed for more info using the address you quoted in your opening post, but haven't had a reply. Could you send me some info on stall prices etc, please - [email protected]. I make chainmaille and beaded jewellery.

Cheers

Sarah Gail Designs
        Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
        Crafty Cat Events
        Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

Yes, I meant I was after a stall! xx
          Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

still looking folks!

Comment