christmas fair in northumberland 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas fair in northumberland 2011

hi, my name is karen im new to the forum.
    I live in a town called prudhoe which is inbetween newcastle and hexham and im organising a gift and craft fair. dates are not set in stone yet but im looking at sun 13th nov. so im looking for stall holders. if you need any more info don't hesitate to ask.
    thank you karen. x

Craft fair christmas

Hi Karen,

I live about 10 miles outside of Newcastle and do a lot of craft fairs in the north east!

I would be interested in attending as a stall holder...look forward to hearing more about it when you have the def dates and relevant info ready...Thanks Julia xx
    Spend A Day In My Life....only then can you judge me....

Comment

hi julia, what is your craft?

Comment

have just taken a peek at your profile and see you do a number of things. what would you bring with you as i have a card maker and a jewellery maker. what sort or style of jewellery do you do?

Comment

Hey MrsO....yeah I do cards, wedding stationary and invites, jewellery...havent really got a style as such but I will message you my facebook link so you can have a look...but my main thing is cakes! Im just busy uploading some pics now but again you can see some of my work on my FB page....I do cookies, cupcakes, muffins etc etc...xxx
          Spend A Day In My Life....only then can you judge me....

Comment

I live close to Prudhoe so I would be interested in hearing more once dates have been set.
            Stephen
            Website - Soy of the North
            Blog - If Soy Candles Could Talk
            Twitter - random thoughts
            Facebook - more random thoughts

Comment

i presume you do candles? thats excellent.

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if you could send me the details too? I'm just starting out but I'm trying to create decorative glassware, quirky jewellery/accessories (small bits really!) and sewn items.
                Many thanks

Comment

Hi i am a weaver from Blyth Northumberland. I am new to doing craft fairs and would love some more info on your fair please.

Comment

Hi Karen,

I am new to the craft fair scene.Me and my friend make cupckes and would be interested in a stall.What is the cost and do you have a date yet.

Sheila

Comment

hi ladies, im not getting any notifications when i recieve new posts so i appologise for the late reply.
                      the fair is a deffinate on 13th nov 2011 it will be held in prudhoe. there are jewellery and cake makers attending. we don't at present have any glass wears. if you'd like any further info please don't hesitate to contact me my email is [email protected].
                      thanks again karen

Comment

Hi Karen
                        I am very interested in being a stall holder. Could you send me some more details about the event?
                        I make unique handmade jewellery to see some images of my work [MOD EDIT] please PM me.

Charlotte
                        Last edited by nattynetty; 24-09-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Participate

I also want to participate in this Christmas trade fair as I have several bollywood style Christmas Decorations Items.For more information [MOD EDIT] please PM me.
                          Last edited by nattynetty; 24-09-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Interested in more details, also live in Prudhoe
                            Sandra

Comment

Working...
                            X