North Essex - COLCHESTER CHRISTMAS FAIR - Sunday 11th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Essex - COLCHESTER CHRISTMAS FAIR - Sunday 11th December

Hi, I'm selling at the Colchester Christmas Fair in December, and I'm looking for someone to share a stall with me. The stall space they provide is too big for what I sell. I make handmade purses, bags and some soft furnishings. Also may be some homemade mince pies or cupcakes on the side.

The stall costs £60 per 3 sq metre, £12 per table if you need one. I already have a table and a chair but I don't think the table is big enough to share. I would split the stall cost with potiental sharer and that way we can save money on costs, boost sales by attracting more people to our stall with a wide range of products!
    I will provide tea and biscuits through out the day to keep us going and I think having 2 people will be easier for toilet breaks and can cover each other if one of us would like to have a walk around and do some shopping!

The organisers are called Snake in the Grass - they organise a lot of big events in Colchester. You can find them on google - i would put a link but the craft forum wouldn't allow me to do that.
    Here's the details I got from their website:-
    COLCHESTER CHRISTMAS FAIR at High Street, Colchester, Sunday 11th December
    This amazing one day annual event has been making headlines and breaking records for years now. You will need to book early to get onto this Fair. It is an outside event and can get a bit chilly but the money is great!
    Over 12,000 people crammed into the High Street last year and the average spend was high.
    Dream 100 Radio creates a wonderful atmosphere with their stage and continuous broadcast, BBC Essex cover the event and often broadcast live and our partners in the local newspapers make sure the message gets out. Come to the Fair! This year we can hire you a top quality covered bay. Yes keep warm and the wind off your stock and you! The cost will be just £60 per 3m frontage on top of your pitch hire and you will arrive to a ready set up bay.

Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions!

Many Thanks!!

Fiona

hi there. I know its a long shot, but are you still looking for someone to double up on your stall next week? I have spoken to the organiser today and he offered me space. Don't know if I can pay out so much money at the mo. This crafting is an expensive business!! I make natural bath and body products.
    Jen

Comment

Originally posted by Jenniferlo View Post
      hi there. I know its a long shot, but are you still looking for someone to double up on your stall next week? I have spoken to the organiser today and he offered me space. Don't know if I can pay out so much money at the mo. This crafting is an expensive business!! I make natural bath and body products.
      Jen
      This member hasn't been on the forum since the summer so it's likely they won't see your message. You might have more luck if you send them a Private Message - just click on their name at the top of their post and you should see 'Private Message' appear as an option, click there and you'll be taken to a page where you can type your message. Hopefully they'll then get an email notification.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

hi
        if anyone is interested in a january fair please inbox me and let me know stalls will only be £10 in a great central location come and beat the january blues

Comment

Working...
        X