Looking for christmas fairs in Ipswich/Suffolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for christmas fairs in Ipswich/Suffolk

I know on a beautiful day like today it seems mad thinking about christmas but it'll be my first christmas of trading and I've been told everywhere gets booked up quickly. Does anybody know of any fairs around Ipswich or in Suffolk, I am willing to travel. I have already searched stallfinder etc.

Thank you Paula xx
    Paula Jayne Creations

Facebook Page www.facebook.com/PaulaJayneCreations

Hi Paula

Im in the same boat as you

I had a good scout round about a month ago and very hard to get into any. It does depend on the type of fair you want - large organised craft fairs are really hard to find/find space, most of the ones i tried are fully booked for jewellery. I have managed to book in for Norwich in the lead up to Christmas if that is any good for you? Let me know and I can look up the details.

If you find any good ones advertised i'd be interested in the details too

Lisa

www.missdollys.com

Comment

Hi paula! There is 2 big christmas fairs in Colchester if you are interested? the organisers are Snakes in The Grass - you can find them on google.

I'm looking for someone to share a stall space in Colchester Christmas Fair so if you are interested let me know!

Thanks =)

Comment

Norwich fairs

Hello

I am in Norwich and I was wondering if you could pass on details of the craft fairs you have found in Norwich as I am looking for opportunities to sell. Thank you!

Sophie at Embira Jewellery

Comment

Hi Paula, think I may have already contacted you but if not, we are holding a christmas shopping night on November 18th, Sidegate Primary School....7-10pm....if you would be interested let me know and I will send you some further details.
          Many Thanks

Comment

My friend is organising the first ever Lowestoft Christmas Event. On Saturday 26th November there will be kiddies' rides and entertainment in the High Street, and stallholders are invited to sell their wares down the middle of the town centre. This is also Christmas Light Up evening.
            Then, from Sunday 27th to Weds 30th November, stallholders will continue to be welcome and different events, such as carol singers, will be going on.
            You can book as many or as few days as you wish.
            It had been hoped the council could provide a marquee but they seem to have lost it........ so you would probably need to bring your own gazebo and tables etc.
            The fee is £25 per day.

Also, there is a craft fair at Poplar's School in Lowestoft on Sunday 20th November, which usually gets good footfall. £10 for first 6ft then £1 per extra foot of space required.

If you're interested in either of these, phone Angie Girling on 01502 565796 for an application form.
            Last edited by Daesul; 26-10-2011, 11:44 AM.
            Daesul

http://www.clairemanwani.com
            http://www.folksy.com/shops/clairemanwani
            http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClaireManwaniPottery

Comment

Craft Fair
              St Peter's by the Waterfront, Ipswich
              Sunday 20th November 2011 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
              To coincide with St Peter's Street Festive Market
              £20 a table
              to book email <[email protected]>

Comment