Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middleton Music Festival, 2nd July - spaces left for stallholders (near Banbury)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middleton Music Festival, 2nd July - spaces left for stallholders (near Banbury)

Ok, so its not a craft Fair as such, however Middleton Music Festival say that they still have spaces left for traders, and offer 'craft' stalls a pitch for £20 or 10% of takings whichever is the higher. Trader application forms are on their website middletonmusicfestival.co.uk

You pay the £20 upfront as a deposit and then settle the additional on the day. I just think this is a great price as won't leave us out of pocket.

It opens at 12 noon and terms are you have to trade until at least 7pm (although the festival doesnt finish until 11pm, so can always stay on longer - they reckon they have approx 3000-4000 people attending normally.

The only snag I can see is you need to take your own table and chairs (and gazebo if you want cover), but you get two people entry for the festival included in the price so could be a good day out!

Wish I was close to that!
    Cheers,
    Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
    Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Working...
    X