Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Polly
    replied
    There is also Sloans Market (oustide, ok an a sunny day, though you are under a shelter but I freezed my backside off last March - noty for me again I don;t think) and Little Birds Market (info for this I found on FB).

Leave a comment:

• fairynuffy
    replied
    Thanks everyone! That was a lot of help!

Leave a comment:

• KullakitaCards
    replied
    There's 'Granny would be proud' fairs that are held regularly in the Hillhead Book Club. I don't have a website address for them, but I keep hearing about them! I've also heard of 'Say no to plastic' at Oran Mor (I think) and then there's the Glasgow Craft Mafia.

I used to do fairs with the site mentioned above by the previous poster...

Emma.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Lizard
    replied
    Glasgow craft fairs have changed their name

Hi there

The site has changed its name and has two craft venues, one in Edinburgh and one in Glasgow. The events are now called 'Makers Markets'.

The Glasgow one is called:
    Byres Road Makers Market
    run those words together and add the usual combination of letters and dots on to the end and you should find the site.

The Edinburgh one is called:
    Morningside Makers Market
    - again, this site won't let me give you the address, but if you run the words together and add the usual combination of letters and dots on to the end and you should find the site.

Cheers for now

Lazy Lizard
    at lazy lizard crafts

Leave a comment:

• glasgowmike
    replied
    I think I know what you are talking about - but I seem to have lost the bookmark. Try this site: https://www.facebook.com/scottishcraftfairs as they are likely to be able to help better than I can!

Leave a comment:

• fairynuffy
    started a topic Glasgow Craft Fairs

Glasgow Craft Fairs

Hi,
    Does anyone know what happened to the Glasgow Craft Fairs site? They were a sister site of Edinburgh Craft Fairs.
    I was looking forward to booking up for my first fair at Langside Halls, but I can't find their site anywhere. Hope they're not gone!
    Disappointing!
    Cx
Working...
X