Wellingborough (Northamptonshire) Craft Fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellingborough (Northamptonshire) Craft Fairs

I am organising several craft fairs this year in Wellingborough and instead of clogging up the craft fairs section of the forum with several new posts I have decided to put it all in one post!

The dates we have craft fairs for are:

20th August - 10am -4pm at Wellingborough School, Wellingborough, NN8 2BX. We have plenty of stalls available but are full for jewellery unfortunately.

3rd September - 10am - 4pm at Tithe Barn, Wellingborough, NN8 1AH. We have plenty of stalls for all crafts.

1st October - 10am -4pm at Tithe Barn, Wellingborough, NN8 1AH. We have stalls available but they are selling fast.

3rd December - 10am - 4pm at Tithe Barn, Wellingborough, NN8 1AH. We have plenty of stalls available for all crafts.

You can find more information here:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...338070261&ap=1
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/OLC-We...50803518324674
    or by emailing me at [email protected]

Vicky

1st October - 10am -4pm at Tithe Barn, Wellingborough, NN8 1AH. We have filled our Cake and Jewellery limit for this fair. There are still stalls available for other crafts though.

Vicky

Comment

There are only 5 stalls available for our Autumn Fair on 1st October. If you are interested let me know and I will send you a booking form. You can pm me, email at [email protected] or you can find our group on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...338070261&ap=1.

Thanks
      Vicky

Comment

Stalls for our Summer Fair on August 20th Needed.
        We have filled our limit of jewellery stalls but we really need other crafts. Get in touch if you are interested.
        Stalls are £25 each with tables included.
        You can pm me or email [email protected]

Comment

Ladies Shopping and Pampering Day

The September 3rd Fair held at Tithe Barn Wellingborough from 10am to 4pm is a Ladies shopping and pampering day. We are looking for stalls with this in mind for example, soaps, beauty treatments, jewellery, clothing, bags, accessories, services and more.
          If you sell/make anything that you think would suit this fair get in touch, you can pm me or email [email protected]
          Stalls are inclusive of tables and cost £20 for the day.
          Last edited by Vickyann; 21-06-2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

We are looking for cake/food stalls for our Summer Fair (August 20th) and Ladies Shopping and Pamper Day (September 3rd) x

Comment

We are now fully booked for Jewellery stalls at these dates:

August 20th
              October 1st (also full for Cake Stalls)
              December 3rd

We are still looking for other crafts including food stalls and pampering stalls.

We also have stalls/space available for entertainment/activities/services on our August 20th Summer Fair.

Comment

We are now fully booked for Cake Stalls as well as jewellery at our Summer Fair on August 20th. We are still looking for other crafts and food goods for this fair though
                Let me know if you are interested

Vicky

Comment

Our 2012 dates are confirmed, we will be holding craft and gift markets on every 2nd Saturday of these months (May, June, July, September, October and November) in Wellingborough. We will be looking for an outdoor venue (in a marquee) for August and a larger venue for the Christmas Fair in December.

We are still looking for stalls for our fairs this year (We no longer have space for jewellery and cake sellers) but we are looking for other crafts and homegrown produce to hold stalls. If you are interested pm me or email me at [email protected].

You can find us on facebook or our website (see signature for links)

Vicky

Comment

Our Autumn Fair (October 1st) is now fully booked. We are also fully booked for jewellery and cakes stalls for all our events this year.
                    We still have stalls available for our Summer Fair (August 20th), Ladies Shopping and Pamper Day (September 3rd) and Christmas Fair (December 3rd - these are selling out very fast!)

If you would like a stall or more information, send me a pm or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Vicky

Comment

Autumn Fair and Christmas Fair are now fully booked.
                      We do have stalls available for our summer fair in August and Ladies Shopping and Pamper Day in September. (we have no more space for jewellery stalls)

Vicky

Comment

Jewellery and Accessory Fair

We also have a jewellery and accessory fair organised for the 5th and 6th of November, it is being held at The Hind Hotel in Wellingborough.

We have space for 15 stalls per day.

Let me know if you are interested and I will email you all the details.

Vicky

Comment

Hi vicky
                          Any space for the 6th for me?
                          Thanks
                          Dainty Rocks Jewellery ~ www.daintyrocks.etsy.com ~ www.daintyrocks.co.uk ~ @DaintyRocks

Comment

Hi Di,
                            I do have space on the 6th, I will email you the details.

Vicky x

Comment

Just a quick update:

Summer Craft, Gift and Vintage Fair on 20th August - Only 2 Stalls Available
                              Ladies Shopping and Pamper Day on 3rd September - Only 4 Stalls left - We are looking for people who sell products for women and beauty treatments
                              Autumn Fair on 1st October - FULLY BOOKED
                              Jewellery and Accessory Fair on the 5th and 6th November - Stalls Available for both days
                              Christmas Fair on 3rd December - FULLY BOOKED
                              Christmas Shopping Fair on 4th December - 6 Stalls Available

If you would like to book for any of these events or would like more information, pm me or email me at [email protected]
                              Thanks

Vicky

Comment

Working...
                              X