Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rural Crafts Association

Hi

Has anyone done any shows with them. They seem very polite and helpful, trouble is that I've not visited a show and seen their tent?

Regards
    Sophie

Rca

'Morning Karen and Peter
    This all sounds v good. Firstly, on the reciprocal link front, quite a while ago I'd already put you on our links page here. And I must say that many of our hits come through your site so ta for that.

Free Range

You've already got the above pic which serves us well. Maybe enlarge it a tad & I think I've got the title to appear when one hovers one's mouse over it.

Link to website and brief description:
    Grenville Allen
    Grenville’s art has been variously described as bright, fresh and vibrant, his quirky titles precisely reflecting a lively off-the-wall approach.
    Although he read art history at Sussex University Grenville is otherwise self-taught, painting in acrylic but minus white paint. This gives extra translucency: his paintings positively glow. Whether he’s painting flowers, animals or landscapes his style is highly detailed and superfine.

www.grenvilleallen.com

I've got the following testimonial featured 1st on our testi's page:
    "...I also wanted to say how much I like the beautiful painting, which was presented to me by the Association. Grenville you have a wonderful talent and the picture will take pride of place in one of my guest rooms, once the renovations to my house on Dartmoor are complete."
    The Rt. Hon. Ann Widdecombe MP
    The House of Commons, London

Typical working day in a shopping centre: just click here. Caption below reads:
    On display. As you can see, quite an assortment. Centre stage is Hazel the Mall Moll, holding the latest Chip 'n' Pin electronic thingy, ready to do business.
    Mall Moll
    And here we are "roughing it" in a marquee:
    Link to this here.
    Hope all this is self-explanatory and you can make use of it. The more help on offer during this current economic climate the better.
    Thanks a lot.

Grenville Allen
    f i n e a r t i s t
    www.grenvilleallen.com
    .Grenville Allen.
    -------f i n e a r t i s t-----
    www.grenvilleallen.com
    Twitter~Facebook~Blog

Comment

Hi Grenville

Do you do any of the horse trials with them?

Regards
      Sophie

Comment

Horse trials

Originally posted by MissCherryHoney View Post
        ... Do you do any of the horse trials with them?...
        'Fraid not. But I expect you'll do ok @ these kinda shows.

Btw just learned that not many did well @ Leeds Castle the other mth. "Someone selling bags did well" we heard. I presume this is you, Sophie! LOL.

Talking about being deluged & flooded out, as often happens @ Leeds Castle, we're currently set up in the middle of a field. In a marquee luckily since it's already started raining. Ah, the joys of outdoor summer trading!

.Grenville Allen.
        -------f i n e a r t i s t-----
        www.grenvilleallen.com
        Twitter~Facebook~Blog

Comment

Ha! I had the right products at the right time - as is with these fairs you just don't know!

Comment

hi misscherryhoney
            i have done quite a few shows with rca over the last 3 years and although the stand fees are quite expensive i have only had 1 bad show out of about 40 . we find the horse trials are fantastic but knackering .....suggest a week off straight after. where are you based it would prob be good to see thier pavillion before booking if poss.

hope this helps mark

Comment

Hi Mark, thank you. That really does help actually. I was thinking of visiting too as they do so many. That does put me at ease. Now I just need to find the days for the week off afterwards!

Comment

Working...
              X