Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fayre in Warrington 16th July

Hi all

Craft fayre in Warrington 16th July at the Pyramid Centre, pay for your parking the stall is free, lots going. Contact me if interested.

Hi
    I've visited that venue and have met absolutly lovely ladies. They were on the top floor and called "two crafty birds" making vintage style houseware. And since that day I'm obsessed with finding a contact with them. The reason is that I've bought amazing items of them and I'm few days to the due date and would love them to make something else for me before the baby arrives.
    I rang Dawn-organiser, but she said that she don't have any contact details of them and no time to look for it.

If anyone would be kind to help me I would be very greatful.

kind regards

Joanna
    www.polyannadesigns.co.uk

Comment

Hi Joanna, I googled them as two crafty birds, a folksy shop came up, don't know if it is them but you could always try it. regards, Deb.

Comment

Hi Deb
        Thank you for your time.
        Unfortunetly that shop is not theirs, I've checked earlier on. Theirs names are: Helen and Michael (don't know for sure )and they are from Warrington. It's driving me mad to get in touch with them! If any signs in the air of TWO CRAFTY BIRDS will appear would be very much appreciated.

Best to all

Joanna
        www.polyannadesigns.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X