Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Bristol Craft Fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a Bristol Craft Fair?

Handmade & Gifts fair, in time for christmas. October/November time in Bristol.

Venue depending on initial stallholder interest (details of a suitable venue will be finalised when enough interest is recieved). The stallholder fee will also reflect this and will probably be in the range of £15 - 30.

I'm currently in the early stages of organising it but I have tonnes of ideas to make it a success as well as being unique. I'm an advertising graduate so I would hope that the event would be well advertised too!!

Please contact me if interested. Thanks, Laura
    Lovely! Fairs:
    www.lovely-fairs.co.uk

Like Lovely! Fairs
    Follow my Tweets

I'd totally be interested Sign me up xx

Comment

Hi Lexylou,

Thank you for your interest. What sort of craft are you into? Just out of interest. I'll certainly keep you posted on the progress! You're welcome to email me directly with any questions. If you know any other people who would be interested in doing a craft fair then please let me know, the more people, the better the event!

Thanks, Laura
      Lovely! Fairs:
      www.lovely-fairs.co.uk

Like Lovely! Fairs
      Follow my Tweets

Comment

Hi,
        I'm brand new to this forum and one of the reasons I signed up was to find somewhere in the south west to exhibit. So count me in!
        Thanks,
        Patsy

Comment

Hi Patsy,

Welcome to the forum - I'm new too and joined for the exact same reason! Your welcome to contact me directly. I can then also keep you updated with the fair progress.

Thanks, Laura
          Lovely! Fairs:
          www.lovely-fairs.co.uk

Like Lovely! Fairs
          Follow my Tweets

Comment

Hiya Laura,

I make Jewellery, all handmade and offer bespoke services as well as bridal Jewellery and beading parties for kids xx

Comment

Hi Lexylou,

OoOo, I make jewellery too. I look forward to seeing some of your work. Would you be interested in maybe doing demonstrations/workshops for kids?

I now have a stallholder form for people interested on my website and a link on my facebook page, so please fill in the short form to recieve updates.

W: lovelyonline DOT org - craft fair stallholders tab

FB: lovely-online jewellery

Thanks, Laura
              Lovely! Fairs:
              www.lovely-fairs.co.uk

Like Lovely! Fairs
              Follow my Tweets

Comment

I love kids!!!! I would love to do demonstrations and workshops!! XD I'll fill in the stall holder form, my mum and Aunt can man the shop and I could do the demo's? xx

Comment

Thankyou for filling in the stallholders form. That would be great if you could do demonstrations and/or workshops for kids. You've got some lovely pieces on your website too. Might have to join in with one of your workshops myself!

I'm in talks with a venue at the moment, so i'm hoping that things should start taking off pretty soon. Exciting!!

Thanks again, Laura

Fill in the provisional stallholder form to show your interest and recieve updates:
                  W: lovelyonline DOT org - craft fair stallholders tab
                  FB: lovely-online jewellery
                  Lovely! Fairs:
                  www.lovely-fairs.co.uk

Like Lovely! Fairs
                  Follow my Tweets

Comment

Oh you don't know how excited I am and so flattered that you think my stuff is nice *giggles* oooh... I'm going to order some new stock in soon, for christmas and get craft hehe! Do let me know how you get on with the venue? xx

Comment

I certainly will let you know about the venue and all the details! I already have tonnes of ideas for advertising this event and am super excited.

I've now created a website dedicated to this fair!
                      lovelyfair DOT moonfruit DOT com

Please fill in the form if you are interested in being a stallholder. I will then contact you regarding details of the fair as and when things are organised. Hope to hear from you soon. Laura xx
                      Lovely! Fairs:
                      www.lovely-fairs.co.uk

Like Lovely! Fairs
                      Follow my Tweets

Comment

Working...
                      X