Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair June 4th & July 9th

Hi everyone

After many years on the Craft Fair circuit, we have now started organising our own craft fairs.

There are still some spaces available for our Real Craft Fairs being held on June 4th and July 9th at the Youth & Community Centre, Lane End Bucks (near Marlow/High Wycombe)

Our Fairs are for "Real" crafters only and we do not allow any bought in goods.

If any one is interested in booking a stall, please contact us via this site.

Many thanks

A & J

Don't do it!

Anyone considering attending this show...please consider carefully. The first and second events and around 20 visitors only. The foot flow is very poor and advertising of the event is not apparent.

The feeling from the majority of stall holders at the last event was that the organisers took the money for the stall hire, but did not live up to their part of advertising and pushing foot flow!

Comment

This comment is totally unfair

This was only our SECOND FAIR, and we are doing all we can to FULLY PUBLICISE AND ADVERTISE THE EVENTS.

For the first two fairs, over 30 SIGNS were put out for each fair, but we unfortunately CANNOT CONTROL VANDALISM in the area.

ALL OUR FAIRS are also advertised in the local newsagents, local press and the Village Magazine, which is delivered to ALL HOMES in the village.

In addition to this, we also put up out of area posters, in VERY BRIGHT COLOURS, which can be easily seen and read!!!

Several of our other traders all made good sales, even though, admittedly the footfall was low - for the coming event on June 4th, we have again advertised extensively. We CANNOT force customers through the door, or force those who DO come, to BUY.

We have approached our District and County Councils for extra signage to the Centre, and we intend to attend the next Parish Council where the problem is going to be tabled.

WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO ?!!!

Originally posted by Smartbutton View Post
      Anyone considering attending this show...please consider carefully. The first and second events and around 20 visitors only. The foot flow is very

poor and advertising of the event is not apparent.

The feeling from the majority of stall holders at the last event was that the organisers took the money for the stall hire, but did not live up to their part of advertising and pushing foot flow!

Comment

To anyone thinking of attending the A J Real Craft Fair tomorrow, JULY 9TH 2011 ...don't bother as it is CANCELLED!

I have a stall booked, was getting all my stuff ready to put in the car in the morning and just popped onto their website to check the start time and LUCKILY found a statement on there saying it is cancelled 'due to circumstances beyond our control'. Nobody rang me to let me know and I'd have wasted more time and petrol getting there tomorrow. I'm seething!

Comment

Attended the AJ Homecraft fair on 6th August - what a complete farce!!, must have been only 20 people the whole day with no-one able to find us as advertising was a shambles, they just sat there saying it was'nt their fault.... My advice is do not touch these organisers with a bargepole!, unless you have money to throw away for booking a spot and enjoy 8 hours of drinking tea! Absolutely fuming!

Comment

I WISH I had read this first!!!, DO NOT TOUCH these organisers with a bargepole!!! They are nothing more than rip - off merchants to get your Booking money!

Comment

Working...
            X