Home and Garden Weekend - LEEDS CASTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home and Garden Weekend - LEEDS CASTLE

Anyone doing this show this weekend or done it before?!?

Regards
    MissCherryHoney

Nope are you doing the show?
    Would be interested to hear how it goes ?

Comment

Hi miss cherryhoney,

i was thinking of doing this show but then found expected footfall is a mere 3000 which i dont think is enough for amount of costs stand,fuel etc. shame as it would be an ideal venue.

i have always done well in kent but just didnt want to take the risk.

good luck and hope you have a great show.

Comment

That's strange, I was told that the footfall last year was 12,000!!!! If you dont mind me asking was it from previous traders you were told that the footfall was this low?!?

Regards
        MissCherryHoney

Comment

hi
          i was told this figure by the boss of a exhibiting company who have spaces left in thier marquee for this event, although he did tell me that in his opinion it was a show with a good customer profile. for me this wasnt worth the trek from top of cambrdgeshire but if your local so have low fuel costs and no accomadatoin costs then it could work for you.

hope i havent put you off that wasnt my intention i just relayed what i was told.

cheers Mark

Comment

leeds castle

Some friends I know are doing this show and they are really looking forward to it - they make and sell fab planters for the garden that look like fences ( i know that sounds a bit odd but they are really nice!) Hope you do well - what are you selling??

Also nearly forgot for them this is one of their biggest and best events in the year.
            Last edited by AuntieBib; 17-05-2011, 08:26 PM. Reason: add some more information
            Liz
            http://www.soapiehandmadesoaps.com
            [email protected]

Comment

Was a beautiful place and setting for a fair, had a nice couple of days at Leeds castle with a decent turnout!

Comment

thats good to hear, were they in a buying mood, what would you guess the footfall was as i think its weird if the guy i spoke to tried to put me off going when he had stands free and even offered me money off the stand.

Glad you had a good weekend
                regards mark

Comment

Coach parties aplenty

Originally posted by marblemark View Post
                  thats good to hear, were they in a buying mood, what would you guess the footfall was as i think its weird if the guy i spoke to tried to put me off going when he had stands free and even offered me money off the stand...
                  Exactly my point. If you've the right product you'll do well. But unfortunately coach parties aren't that fond of fine art.

Australian hats & handbags go well.
                  .Grenville Allen.
                  -------f i n e a r t i s t-----
                  www.grenvilleallen.com
                  Twitter~Facebook~Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X