No announcement yet.

Craft Fair in Suffolk looking for stallholders - near Ipswich 21st August 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Suffolk looking for stallholders - near Ipswich 21st August 2011

Hi I just wanted to remind any Suffolk/Essex/Cambs crafters about a craft marquee I'm organising at the Camille's Appeal Run and Fun Day in August. The Marquee will house up to 40 stalls and will be in a prime position between the food hall and running/childrens events. With running events, childrens events and a fun day with bouncy castles/train/childrens events etc as well as the large marquee, we're expecting it to be a huge event. Stalls cost £30 and ALL profits from the event go to Camille's Appeal, a charity dedicated to helping children with brain tumours.

Run n Family Fun Day Ad 2011 with crafts.jpg

21st August 2011
    Suffolk Food Hall, near Ipswich
    Fundraising run & family fun day for www.CamillesAppeal.co.uk

I know a number of Craft Forum members have booked already & I look forward to seeing you all there , but I thought I would mention it again incase anyone else is interested.

*** Stalls still available - please contact me if interested. sorry, no more spaces for jewellery stalls, hand/foot casting or photography/print***

I won't have a stall there myself as I'll be busy on the day making sure everything runs smoothly. I might take my camera, though, so if anyone wants any freebie piccies of their stall taken, just grab me...

Look at www.camillesappeal.co.uk or email me at [email protected] for further information. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sarahleigh; 01-06-2011, 10:38 AM.
    Sarahleigh

www.sarahleighphotography.co.uk

Another craft forum member is booking :-)

If you have booked & are a craft forum member, let me know if you haven't mentioned it already so I can try to get you all located close together.
    Sarahleigh

Comment

Hi I would love to attend the fair in Ipswich, I sell handmade womens clothing on etsy
      If you pull up Rose Glen on Etsy you will find my shop

Thanks
      C

Comment

I'm really sorry for the delay. I couldn't remember my password & got locked out!

Roseglen, your clothes look great and we don't have currently have any stalls booked in that will directly compete with you. I hope you're still interested in coming to our event. I'll send you some information now.

For anyone else who is interested, we still have a number of stalls available in our huge craft marquee. We can't accept any more jewellery stalls or handmade cards, but are happy to take enquiries from all other crafts.

A quick reminder - the large craft marquee will house up to 40 stalls and will accompany a large fundraising sponsored run and family fun day. All in aid of www.camillesappeal.co.uk who fundraise to support the rehabilitation of children with brain tumours.

If there's anyone who can't come, but would like to donate a raffle prize, please do let me know.

A big thank you to everyone who has already pledged to support the event.

Sarahleigh
        Sarahleigh

Comment

Hi roseglen. I hope you got the information i messaged you OK. If you let me have your email address I can forward you & anyone else interested a stallholder information pack.
          Sarahleigh

Comment

We still have some stalls left for this event.

We've just taken a cancellation from a handmade cards lady, so can accept one more card crafter booking. No more spaces for jewellery stalls I'm afraid, but we're happy to receive enquiries from just about anyone else.
            Sarahleigh

Comment

We sold out of stalls at this event weeks ago, but have just had a cancellation. If anyone in the Ipswich area would like to book a last minute stall at the Camille's Appeal run & fun day this Sunday (21st August), please let me know ASAP. The stalls cost £30 (2mx2.5m pitch with a table) and the craft marquee accompanies a large fun and run day. We're expecting large numbers of runners, walkers & families to attend as well as those coming for the craft marquee.

Email sarahe[at]camilesappeal.co.uk

Regards

Sarah
              Sarahleigh

Comment

Working...
              X