No announcement yet.

wanted - craft fairs after August - Christmas within Suffolk driving distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted - craft fairs after August - Christmas within Suffolk driving distance

Hello

I dont know if I am a bit early, but I always seem to be too late to register and miss the chance! Thought i'd get prepared!

I am looking for craft fairs to show my Silver Jewellery. I live in Suffolk but am prepared to drive a decent distance for a good craft fair.

I have booked my first one for August, so am looking for any after this for the run up to Christmas, i am thinking these will be popular so want to get my booking form in.

Anybody organising or know of any, can they keep me in mind or pass on the information.

A big thank you in advance

Pinny xxx

Hi Pinny

I think you're right to be looking this far ahead as jewellery always fills up so quickly at craft fairs. Suffolk is a pretty big county (for example there's no way in the world I'd be willing to travel to Lowerstoft for a fair) but if you're nearer the west of the county I know a lot of the east Cambs schools hold fairs in the run up to Christmas that always used to be well attended so it could be worth contacting them to enquire.

I can't think of any others off the top of my head as it's been a long time since I did any but if you spend half an hour reading down the crafts fair section of the forum I know you'll stumble across quite a few organisers advertising spaces.....quick tip - check out the dates as some will be very old posts that have been 'bumped' by people who didn't notice.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

thanks for that, yes i know what you mean about the post dates, ive got excited about a few only to realise they are a few years old! lol

Comment

Hi have you tried www.stallfinder.com it is a free site.or www.ukcraftfairs.com?
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
        X