Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for stalls at Craft Fairs - Birmingham/Wolverhampton

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for stalls in the Wolverhampton/Birmingham areas of the West Midlands for the Autumn/Winter time.

I am currently building up my products to sell - postcards, prints, etc. I have quite a few photographs and paintings to sell but I want to get them printed on other things too.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone I could contact in regards to this? I have never done a stall before so this is a first for me and I'm still trying to find my way round the crafting World!

Thank you

Cally

hi there have you had a look through www.stallfinder.com you can search under craft fayres for the rest of the year xx
    Rebecca xx

Please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cuddlesforjossie
    Please visit my Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/cuddlesforjossie

Comment

Hi Cally,

Im organising a craft fair at Springdale church hall, on the warstones Road Wolverhampton on Saturday 5th Nov 2011
      11 till 3 but set up from 9.30.
      stalls are £5 and money is towards the church fund.
      If you are interested in a stall please contact me asap on 01902 343344 or 07920764886
      hope to hear from you

Tamsin Spear

Comment

Hi Tamsin,

Ive obviously missed your fair from November 2011, but just wondered if you may be doing one again for 2012, as would be interested.

Thanks
        nicky
        Nicky Whittall
        Independent Demonstrator Stampin' Up! UK

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! Products. For further details, please go to:-
        www.cavaliercrafts.co.uk

Comment

would you be interested in coventry events?

Comment

Working...
          X