Clitheroe Crfat Fair May Fest A Baer Free Prize Draw and Much More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clitheroe Crfat Fair May Fest A Baer Free Prize Draw and Much More

The Clitheroe Crfat Fair will be run as part of the May Fest this year Shop Keepers will tell you the bigist day of the Year in Clitheroe with 1000's of perople coming to the Town WE have a sheep to paint and a live band outside The hall along with a bear going out with flayers around the Town With a Free Prize Draw. There are some stalls left for the day at £15.00 each If you want a Art & crfat fair with everything to get the most out of this is it

www.countrysidefairs.co.uk

What date is this event scheduled for?
    WWW.martinsturnedgifts.com

"Everyone has a photographic memory,it's just that some people don't have any film...."

Comment

Could be very interested in this event depending on when it is

Comment

It was a great day Massive footfall traders said they had a good day though the door over the day Next fair 4th June

Comment

For someone in a position to advertise an event, you'd think they would be able to spell correctly, not to mention the paragraph! Viewers, these people are NOT from Clitheroe, but Barnoldswick.. Figures!

Comment

I have to agree with the previous post. Richard, you actually came across as a really nice guy, but I attended the craft fair last May, and it was quite possibly the worst I have ever done! There must have been fewer than 75 people through the door on the day, despite Clitheroe being extremely busy, my only sale was to another stall holder, and it doesn't really instill a great deal of confidence when the organiser is rushing around the hall in a panic, muttering 'this isn't good' under his breath, and quickly collecting stall fees because he has the feeling that stallholders are actually going to pack up and go home after only 2 hours into the event. Sadly, I wont be attending again.

Comment

Working...
            X