Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in cambridgeshire,Norfolk & Linconshire

Hi

Does any body know of any craft fairs going on in the either Cambridgeshire,Norfolk Or Linconshire,

I have just started making cd clocks and would like to go out and about with them

Thanks
    Sam

hi,

my name is victoria and i am one half of v and a events. We organise 100% handmade art, craft and design fairs in south lincolnshire, cambridgeshire and northamptonshire. Please visit www.vandaevents.co.uk for more information about us or email us at [email protected] for further information! Victoria x

Comment

DUNMOW CHRISTMAS CRAFT AND GIFT FAIR
      SATURDAY 3rd DECEMBER 2011
      FOAKES HALL GREAT DUNMOW, ESSEX
      Limited space still available
      Over 35 stalls of craft and seasonal gifts. The Foakes Hall is situated in the heart of Great Dunmow town in a prime position with a high public profile. Good parking facilities and refreshments available.

As usual we will be arranging a variety of promotional materials leading up to the event to promote and create a strong public awareness.

Stall space is limited and is on a first come, first served basis. We will, however, try to limit the number of stalls in the same category.

Stall prices start at £30.00 for a 6ft table, corner units comprising 2 x 6ft tables are priced at £55.00.

Electricity is available for some stands (please state at the time of booking if you require electricity).

For further information and booking form please visit our website at www.creativeevents.org.uk

Or telephone 07849 283246 or 07849 283247 for a booking form

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X