Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts and Craft Fayre, Birmingham, 20th August 2011

Hi All,

I am organising an arts and crafts fayre for 20th August to be held in Birmingham City Centre.

The event is being run in partnership with a national young persons charity and will have two elements. The first will be workshops run for users of the charity to attend and learn how to do a variety of different crafts. The second will be the fayre itself which will be (hopefully) a wide range of stalls for people to sell what they make. I am hoping that one of the stands will be taken by the users of the charity so that they can sell what they have made during the workshops.

I am looking for people/businesses who would be interested in either one or both of these elements. There is no criteria on what you sell as long as it is overall family friendly (!!) and made by yourself - the concept is making.

It is important that the workshops provide skills to the users of charity that can be sustained, if they wish to continue this after the event and I am keen to show how diverse the arts and crafts field is!

As this is a charity organised event, funding is tight so please bear this in mind for the workshops although there is some sponsorship which will be used to buy resources etc. There will be PR support for the event so a good way to give to a local community as well as advertising!

If you are intertesed in helping/taking part please send me your email address via this post and I will contact you with further details. I will also be putting up my own email on here later today so people can contact me direct should you wish to.

Thanks,

Hannah
Working...
X