Summer Craft Fair - Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Craft Fair - Edinburgh

Friends of the Earth Scotland are holding a summer craft fair at the Eric Liddell Centre in Morningside on Saturday 30 July 2011.

We will be showcasing beautiful handmade crafts by Scottish businesses and craftmakers. There will also be a cafe selling tea, coffee and homebaking.

Entry is FREE so please come along and support us.

If you are interested in booking a stall, please drop me a message and I will send you more information.

Thanks!

Zoe

Hi zoe, I would love to book a stall at your fair if there is any left. thanks Yvonne x

Comment

Hi Zoe,

I am interested in booking a table at the fair. Could you send me the information to [email protected]

Thank you

Natasha

Comment

Hi Zoe, I'd be really interested if theres any stalls left x

Comment

Hi Zoe, sent you a message on 2nd may and not heard back i would love a space at your fair
          thanks Yvonne x

Comment

Hi Zoe,
            I would also love to book a stall at this event if there are any left. I make jewellery from recycled materials including fabric, packaging and laptops. Please email me on [email protected]
            thank you,
            Judy.

Comment

Tea, Coffee AND Home Baking...I'll make the long trip ;-)

Jen
              Chamilia Charms and other Bead Bracelet Jewellery including genuine Pandora in my Bead Shop

Comment

Retro Sweet Gufts

Hiya

I saw your notice on the forum about the fair in Morningside at the end of July.

I make retro sweet gifts. I apprecaite this is not handmade crafts but these are nice little gifts and I feel would complement your event so wondered if this is something you would consider.

If so can you please provide me with details of the event including costs, times etc

I look forward to hearing from you

Sharon
                Colourful Candy

Comment

Hi Zoe.

I would like to book a table for a eyebrow threading service, can you please email me on [email protected].

Thanks

Faisal

Comment

HI, if you email me the details of this and any other events you have ion either a text format or as a flyer I will advertise them on our website for you
                    Join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/FairsandEvents

www.fairsandevents.co.uk

Email : [email protected]

Comment

hi zoe could i have some info about getting a stall thanks i have sent you a message with my email address thanks claire

Comment

Working...
                      X