Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14th Wisbech Scout Group Craft & Gift Fair Cambs/Norfolk Border 04/06/11 £10 a Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14th Wisbech Scout Group Craft & Gift Fair Cambs/Norfolk Border 04/06/11 £10 a Table

My name is Samantha Rayner.I am currently organising a Craft & Gift Fair in aid of the 14th Wisbech Scout Group, where I am both a Beaver Leader (6-8 years) and on the fundraising team.
    And

I was wondering if anybody would like to come and join us to help make our fair a success!

We are running the fair on Saturday 4th June 2011, At St. Peters Church Hall in Wisbech, Cambs, from 10am till 4pm. Not sure if you know Wisbech at all but the hall is only a 2 minute walk from the town centre and 5 from the town’s bus station. The hall also backs on to a large free public car park and people have to walk by the hall to get into town.

The cost of coming and joining us for the day for the day is only £10 a table which we think is a fair and competitive price. Each table is 6ft long and just over 2ft wide and there is no minimum or maximum amount of table you have to have. If you only need or want one, that is fine by us. Tea and Coffee all day is included in the price.

The Craft Fair will be advertised in the local area via local Newspaper for 2 weeks (which is delivered free to over 50,000 homes, Local Radio and by Internet Advertising.

Unlike some craft fairs we are not going to be having doubles of the same craft, so you will be the only person there doing what you do best.

The 14th Wisbech Scout group was started in 1957 and over the years have helped many young people to achieve their goals and ambitions while also learning key skills which there need in adult life. But to keep this good work going we need to raise £2,000 per year to pay for our rent, insurance and equipment costs.

If you would like to join us for the day or would like more information, please contact me.

Thanks for your time

Sam Rayner
    14th Wisbech Scout Group
    [email protected]
Working...
X