gift and craft fairs, stall holders, events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift and craft fairs, stall holders, events

We are looking for stallholders for our Bijoux Gift and Craft Fairs. We welcome handmade crafts and products, with an emphasis on high quality.

Following our successful spring events, we can now confirm new summer dates for Burford, Evesham, Chipping Campden, Corsham and Lacock which are all beautiful Cotswold towns, attracting many visitors. Having already established ourselves in these locations, we attract attention with our colourful bunting, banners and friendly welcome for customers.

We currently have a waitlist for jewellery at some of our dates but would still like to hear from jewellers and will do our best to accommodate.

There is free tea and coffee for all stallholders and as the organiser I am very busy on the day, leafleting in the street, chatting to passers-by and trying to turn them into potential customers. So every effort is made to make it a successful fair for everyone.

So if the dates suit and if perhaps you are looking for a new area to promote your business, please contact me so I can update you on dates availability.
    Please contact me directly via [email protected]
    Last edited by Bijoux_Fairs; 25-04-2011, 05:11 PM.
Working...
X