Hangar One, Sywell, Northampton Easter Craft & Design Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangar One, Sywell, Northampton Easter Craft & Design Show

If you are in the vacinty of Northampton tomorrow and Monday call in and see the largest all handmade craft & design show in Northamptonshire ( apart from our show at Castle Ashby Gardens in May!).
    With over 65 top quality makers exhibiting, including many forum members, from near and far this is a show not to be missed. A top quality ALL handmade craft event, like it should be!!!
    The Anns
    (www.penninefairs.co.uk)

Good luck everyone for the weekend. I have just had day one of a three-dayer and am knackered!!
    The sun certainly puts everyone in a nice happy mood so hope it continues for the rest of the Easter hols!!

Have a great fair, folks!
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

I'm still getting organised, before the 2 hour drive in the morning!!

cj
      www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
      Become a facebook fan
      Check out my blog

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Cat View Post
        I'm still getting organised, before the 2 hour drive in the morning!!
        Uh-oh late night and early start for you tomorrow then hope they have plenty of coffee available.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh I wish I could go, we are spending the whole weekend doing some building work so no fun for me

Anyway best of luck to you all, hope the fine weather brings lots of friendly buyers out.
          Karen
          www.angelicfolk.co.uk
          Bespoke clothing for your little angels
          http://angelicfolk.etsy.com
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/angelic.folk?ref=profile

Comment

Good Morning Fellow crafters,

I hope your all in fine form and the weekend has been a good one so far? now then this show is the first time l have heard about this. I live in Northampton and its only approx 25 mins away.
            Does anyone have any information about this show that they would like to share ie times etc?
            Many thanks for your help in this and have a fab crafty holiday time.....
            The world is always put to right over a cup of tea, slice of cake, good friends and all above combined doing crafting!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan7125 View Post
              Good Morning Fellow crafters,

I hope your all in fine form and the weekend has been a good one so far? now then this show is the first time l have heard about this. I live in Northampton and its only approx 25 mins away.
              Does anyone have any information about this show that they would like to share ie times etc?
              Many thanks for your help in this and have a fab crafty holiday time.....
              Hi Alan, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it the two Ann's do a great job advertising their fairs and they have a fantastic reputation. The fair is 10am to 4.30pm today and tomorrow but here is the link to their site where you can see all their info www.penninefairs.co.uk if you can get over there it is a fab day out. If not why not go to their fair at Castle Ashby in May I did this one with them last year and had a fantastic time would highly recommend anything they organise.
              Karen
              www.angelicfolk.co.uk
              Bespoke clothing for your little angels
              http://angelicfolk.etsy.com
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/angelic.folk?ref=profile

Comment

Just come back from the show at Sywell, as usual we have had a very good day with the usual large numbers of visitors (the car park nicely filled by noon). Our exhibitors have reported a good dayof sales and we are looking forward to tomorrow. Very surprised that our AA signs and adverts throughout Northampton have been missed!
                The Anns
                (www.penninefairs.co.uk)

Comment

We are not long back, too. Many thanks, Ann's, for the great day! As usual we were very busy and can only thank you for the great organisation and attention to detail. See you tomorrow for another action-packed adventure. By the way, we saw the AA signs on Moulton Park on Thursday and there were plenty of signs in most of the strategic points as were were driving along. Steve, 15B Images
                  Last edited by 15BImages; 24-04-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X