Easter Sunday is in 2 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Sunday is in 2 days!

Right guys last minute thing....I have chairs but they are Ikea chairs so if you can bring your own camping chairs that would be better (but it doesn't matter) ...should have mentioned it before...apart from that been really busy today so good for Sunday...
    Blog: www.covegardennursery.co.uk/garden-nursery-blog/
    Facebook: Cove Garden Nursery

Really looking forward to it, we'll bring a couple of chairs and one table plus the workmate for the lathe. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun and hopefully profitable. Looking forward to meeting you and other (at the moment) faceless friends LOL

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by HF Glass Lady View Post
      ...I have chairs but they are Ikea chairs...mf:
      Does this mean one has to assemble them with an instruction manual oneself? Anyway, good to hear you're doing well. Wish we were there. Made the wrong choice in going to Bewl Water this wkd!
      .Grenville Allen.
      -------f i n e a r t i s t-----
      www.grenvilleallen.com
      Twitter~Facebook~Blog

Comment

Woo Hoo looking forward to it. Not a hope of getting chairs in Noddy ( my little car ) with everything else so appreciate the Ikea chair Helen.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

don't worry Pete have ideas for you! I think you and me Mo will eat cream teas and watch pete with his lathe..!
          Blog: www.covegardennursery.co.uk/garden-nursery-blog/
          Facebook: Cove Garden Nursery

Comment

Originally posted by HF Glass Lady View Post
            don't worry Pete have ideas for you! I think you and me Mo will eat cream teas and watch pete with his lathe..!
            Great idea, we do nothing and just sit and watch a man do all the work, heaven. I'm going to feed him cake and use my feminine wiles ( ok will just stick to the cake, don't want him to pack up and leave at 10.30 )to convince him he needs to make me some wood beads LOL

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Cake and feminine wiles sound good to me. You will need to feed the boss a couple of glasses of wine first mind to put her to sleep. LOL This all sounds more interesting with each post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete
              "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
              Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
                Cake and feminine wiles sound good to me. You will need to feed the boss a couple of glasses of wine first mind to put her to sleep. LOL This all sounds more interesting with each post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete
                Toooooooo tempting Pete LOL. Think there maybe too much wine flowing at the moment.

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Right you guys. We all want photos. especially when the wine starts to flow!!
                  full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                    Right you guys. We all want photos. especially when the wine starts to flow!!
                    Think it wil have to all be down to Helen as the rest of us will be driving home afterwards never mind perhaps we should have a two day one next year. Poor Helen doesn't know what she may have started LOL

Mo.XX
                    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                    www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X