Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicycle Basket Bazaar Northampton 30th April

Hello!
    I was wondering if anyone here is attending (as in having a pitch) at the next Bicycle Basket Bazaar at the Fishmarket in Northampton, next Saturday the 30th?
    I did this a couple of years ago but I really wasn't serious at the time, still it was a great afternoon! I'm hoping to be better prepared this time and hoping the sun will shine like at the moment!

The BBBazaar is a really fun idea and you can find very eclectic crafts, and also vintage products or home-baked cakes.
    If you fancy an afternoon of local craft shopping, please come around between 12-4pm at the Fishmarket, just on the corner of the main Market Square
    Milliemishmash
    www.milliemishmash.com
    www.folksy.com/shops/milliemishmash

Usually have a wander through there, never done a pitch/stall as yet
    Dainty Rocks Jewellery ~ www.daintyrocks.etsy.com ~ www.daintyrocks.co.uk ~ @DaintyRocks

Comment

I never knew about it. Its not too far from me I will try to get over and have a looksee.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

They don't advertise at all, the only place I've found a flyer outside the Fishmarket was Northampton's central Library. I had to make several random phone calls and ended up booking my pitch at the Fishmarket's cafe. I think maybe they want a lot of word of mouth? I think it's a really weird and beautiful market, with all the bicycles and all the different crafts. I hope there will be plenty of pitches and the weather will be nice! I know I can't post links yet, but if you want to have more of a look, you can easily google the Bicycle Basket Bazaar, they have a website (although not up to date for 2011) and a link to their photos on Flickr. Gives you an idea!
        Milliemishmash
        www.milliemishmash.com
        www.folksy.com/shops/milliemishmash

Comment

Thankyou for that.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X