Training day for crafters and small businesses in Tyne and Wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training day for crafters and small businesses in Tyne and Wear

Hi there, I am lucky enough to have a fantastic trainer from Hamsphire interested in working with us, we run the Maker's Markets in Sunderland and Consett, and offering a heavily discounted one day training course specifically designed to help crafters and small businesses run and promote their businesses.

Will be running sometime in May/June, dates to be confirmed and depend on interest.

Course will last all day, be run in Sunderland or Consett (possibility of other venue) and cost £50 per person plus VAT. (They usually cost £199 per person plus VAT)
    We need 30 people to sign up before the course can go ahead. I am not financially involved in this but think it's a great opportunity for crafters to get some real genuine and practical advice from someone very well respected in the training world. Simon the trainer is globally known in the training field and has vast experience as well as worked with some very large companies including Sony, Manchester United, BT British Gas, Arsenal, Philips, Sanyo and many more.

If anyone is interested, or you know someone who might be, please let me know.

Thank you

Fiona x
    Last edited by FionaT; 11-04-2011, 10:00 AM. Reason: missed out some info
Working...
X