Oxfordshire/Berkshire Christmas Craft Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxfordshire/Berkshire Christmas Craft Fair

Following on from the hugely sucesfful Spring fair, The Crafty Coven present their Christmas Craft & Gift Fair being held on Saturday 12th November 2011 - 12pm to 4:30pm with FREE ENTRY.

Many stallholders who attended our Spring event are returning to showcase their products. We aim to again provide a wide range and variety of crafts and gifts on display at our fair, and will therefore be ensuring there is minimum crossover of products/stallholders on the day.

Stall bookings are now being taken for the event on a first come first served basis. Stall costs £20.00 per table plus a small donation for our charity raffle. All profits from stall fees and proceeds from the charity raffle being donated directly to Cancer Research UK.

Please contact via this forum or email [email protected] for further information regarding the event, or for stall booking enquiries.

Many thanks,

Fiona
    Last edited by The Crafty Coven; 25-04-2011, 11:57 PM.

Really enjoyed the last one and looking forward to the next. Hopefully, The Crafty Coven events will become 'regulars' in the calendar :-)
    Ian Rentoul
    (Ian Rentoul Photography)
    www.ianrentoulphotography.co.uk

Comment

Looking forward to meeting you again Ian, along with Jet who's bringing along her fab fimo models again.

Just thought I'd bump this thread as bookings are still available.

Comment

I'd be interested if I knew where it was...being in Oxfordshire! I know, I could google...but feeling lazy today

Judith
        www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

Hi Judith,

The fair will take place in South Oxfordshire. Very close to Goring & Streatley if you know it, just of A4074.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it Fiona! Such a brill place... Judith, I'd definitely recommend The Crafty Coven. It's easy enough to find too (though Google maps always helps).
            Sensible Animation

"Enter a world of plasticine chaos..."
            Stop motion animator and 3D caricaturist.

Comment

Just a few stalls now left for our Christmas fair. We have a full quota of jewellery stall holders, but still looking for other arts & crafts, please email [email protected] if you are interested in attending.

Comment

Oh, what a shame! I'd have loved to have a stall (you're just around the corner from where I work) but I only really make jewellery at the moment There's always next year though I guess...!

*goes off to try and improve my range of crafting skills*

Becki
                Becky Button - Etsy

I was gonna take over the world but got distracted by something shiny

Comment

Just over a couple of weeks to go now and preperations well under way for our Christmas fair. 30 fantastic stalls confirmed to date and advertising the event well under way.

Just hope the weather is kind to us!

Comment

Working...
                  X