Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emporium of Delights at Berkeley Skirmish

Hi All.
    Berkeley Skirmish is a major historical (medieval) event in the country with over 2000 participants, 80+ spe******t historic traders, and a usual footfall of 6-8000 over the two days. Now in it's fourth year and a new addition is 'the Emporium of Delights' an indoor ( Marquee ) for non - historical crafts and traders. There is room for 30 stalls 10ft front by 8ft depth. Electricity is supplied at a small extra cost. There is free camping on site, good selection of caterers, brilliant beer tent and a great after hours social scene!
    Trouble is, we can't find any crafters/traders who want to come and play! Maybe we've left it too late, perhaps there's lots of other fairs going on over the same weekend(30/31 July), or, which is more likely, we're not hitting the right places.
    The site is very special. The event takes place on the meadows beneath the mighty ramparts of Berkeley Castle, home of the Berkeley family for nearly one thousand years.
    We would like to invite you to a great weekend this coming July. - oh. I supposeit would be a good idea to tell you the price per pitch. It's £90 for the weekend.
    Call me at [email protected] or 07719389489. Thanks for your support.

Chris Bruce

Is that Berkeley Castle north of Bristol ?

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Yes indeedy

Comment

if you are interested I can forward booking forms.

Comment

Well I never did. I didn't realise Berkeley was near Bristol.
          I didn't know you welcomed non historical crafters. Is that new?
          How much for a pitch for a historical trader? Out of curiosity for next year, as yes, there are other fairs on that weekend. Just booked in to a giant South American Carnival in London.
          Annie the Pedlar, waves, and her doppleganger, Anna of Little Chile.

Comment

Originally posted by Plantymummy View Post
            if you are interested I can forward booking forms.
            Thanks, could be, my parents live just outside Bristol will PM you.

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
            X