SATURDAY 18 & SUNDAY JUNE
    TIME :
    11am - 18h00 (Open to public)
    Set up 10 am
    Creekside
    Deptford SE8 3DX
    During Creekside Artists & Cockpit Arts Open Studios
    Where
    The run of A Block (covered) - corridors from main entrance to Creekside Artists Studios
    COST
    £20.00 (weekend)
    £15.00 (one day only)
    LOCK UP
    Room available overnight to secure stock
    ENTERTAINMENT
    TBC

CONTACT
    Hervé BOSCHER
    [email protected]

After a very successful Christmas Faircharm Fair 4-5 December 2010, I am organising a spring/summer Fair at Faircharm Studios during Open Studios in Deptford (18/19 June)
    The many artists studios on Creekside always attract many visitors and has proven to be an excellent opportunity for artists and designer makers to sell their work, make contacts or even just be part of a very happening artists community in south east London ( See South London Art Map)
    The Faircharm Fair aims to provide an opportunity to artists and designers who are not part of the many artists collectives on Creekside to be part of the very happening “open Studios” in the form of running their own stalls at Faircharm Studios.
    As was the case last year , for the first Faircharm Fair, Workspace management at Faircharm, kindly provided the use of its building for free.
    This time, we have the run of all the corridors aft A block , leading to the many creative studios that will open during the weekend.
    Stalls and pitches are spacious, with white backdrops.
    Overnight, a locked room will be provided for exhibitors to store their stock.
    Exhibitors to provide their own table/ furniture etc.
    Pitch/ stall at £20.00 for the 2 days or £15.00 for one day pitch
    Q &A Faircharm Fair
    What/who can have a stall?
    A very eclectic bunch of artists and designers took part in the Xmas Fair last year:
    Artists, printmaker, fashion designers, jewellery, handbags, accessories, cards , gifts etc
    One again, the Faircharm fair will endeavour to be as eclectic as can be, as long as your work has been hand made by yourself .
    Cost?
    The Christmas Fair, was only £10.00 for the weekend and did not cover the cost.
    A £20.00 fee will be charged per pitch, payable upfront (non refundable and in full)
    All the money collected will be invested on promotion: flyers, posters, banners and ads in local newspapers
    Any other money left over will be donated to charity.
    Entertainment & caterings
    A café open for the whole duration of the weekend to provide refreshments
    Live music with Steel band.
    Other
    Car park available to all participants
    Toilets

Attached Files

Hi,

I would like to attend. I send you a message. Please let me know. Regards, Laisvune
    Laisvune

www.coriandr.com/shop/laisviak

Comment

Working...
    X