Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Fair Leicestershire

Hi all,

I am hosting a Summer Fete on Saturday 16th July. It is a summer fair and not a craft fair specifically but we will be having a crafts section. All proceeds from the fair will go to Guide Dogs for the Blind.

If you are interested in having a stand then let me know. It is in the Blaby area of Leicestershire. The suggested donation for a stand is going to be £10-£20 plus a donation of a craft for a raffle prize. We are hoping to attract crowds of several hundred. We already have a cake stall and a card stall so do not need any more of these but any other craft types welcome!

If anyone is interested then let me know!

Rach

I see lots of people have viewed this post but no one has replied - what is putting people off? Any comments appreciated!!

Comment

I don't think anything is putting them off. I was thinking about it but stocks are down and I prob. won't get chance to improve that as I am quilting for a while. I do hope you get some interest.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

The fact that its a Saturday is a no go for me I'm afraid else Blaby isn't very far for me to travel, Selina

Comment

Working...
        X