Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Trail and Crafts, Uckfield, East Sussex

Hi there

I'm one of the organisers of the Uckfield Art Trail - this year it's on 8-17th July.

We still have room for more artists, crafters, photographers etc - but the deadline is fast approaching. Please do get in touch if you'd like to exhibit.

This year we are also holding two Craft, Food and Gift fairs at one of our biggest venues. There will be room indoors and outdoors. Stalls will be £10 for each day, and will be vetted and hand-picked to ensure we have the best quality Fair possible.

The Art Trail is on at the same time as the big Uckfield Festival, and we always have large numbers of visitors with excellent sales. Advertising and promotion of our events is extensive, and we also use Facebook and Twitter to promote our exhibitors and stallholders. Each stallholder will get their own little profile on our website. You get a lot for your £10!

If you would like to take part in one of our craft fairs, let me know!
    Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

hi

where about is it in uckfield ..would like to pop along as see some stuff
    http://www.atsworld.co.uk

Comment

Hi Andy

We have lots of different venues .. Bridge Cottage, Wealden Skills Centre, Uckfield Framing Company, ashdown Place, Barnsgate Manor ...

Once i've finished the monster job of this year's website, there'll be details of where everything is. It's all happening 8-17 July, which is also when the Uckfield Festival is on, so there'll be lots to see and do for all the family.

Trudie
      Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

Comment

Hi there I am interested but would like a few more details please.

You say that the whole thing runs from the 8th to the 17th which dates/days are the craft fairs on?
        When you say £10 per stall are you providing a table? if so what size? if not what is the size of the pitch?

Paul AKA The Chilli Lady

Comment

Hi

Sorry, I wasn't very clear about it all was I? We're actually having a committee meeting this Saturday, and then I'll have a lot more information that I can post on here (which will also be posted on our website).

I should have said £10 per pitch - approximately 2m (size of a pasting table). There will be pitches inside and outside. The dates will be confirmed this weekend (probably 10th July and 16th July). The Craft Fairs will be held at the Wealden Skills Centre in Uckfield - during the Art Trail we have 20-30 artists, photographers and crafters exhibiting at the Wealden Skills Centre alone. This will be the first year we are including a Craft & Food Fair. The Art Trail is in its 6th year now, and we are starting these craft fairs to give exhibitors the option of taking part for one or two days instead of the whole 10 days. We'll be picking exhibitors to make sure that there won't be lots of one type of craft/food.

Exhibitor's profiles on the website can have your own links to your website, photos, etc. and will remain online for the rest of the year. Our website gets a lot of traffic all year round.

I hope this helps for now ... and once dates/details have been confirmed I'll post it up here.

Trudie
          Last edited by Uckfield Art Trail; 30-03-2011, 01:52 PM.
          Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

Comment

Hello Trudie

It looks like you put an awful lot of effort into organising this. You get a lot of bang for your buck so to speak

I'd be interested in applying so I will keep an eye on this thread and your website.

Comment

Hi Catherine

I just had a look at your blog - your mosaics are gorgeous.

Like I said, this will be our first year of having Craft Fairs - usually people can only exhibit for the full 10 days. I think there are a lot of people out there who would prefer to do just one or two days.

You're right ... it's a lot of work! I usually stick to exhibiting, but this year I managed to roped into being involved in the committee
              Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

Comment

Hi Trudie,

I am very interested in having a table at the Craft Fair, I make cupcakes for all occasions, I also live in Uckfield, so its ideal for me. Please could you send me some details of how I can contact you to arrange this?

many thanks

Sophie x

Comment

Hi Sophie

So sorry to take so long to respond! It's getting close to the Art Trail, and taking up sooooo much time!!

Right, details are all sorted for the Craft Fairs, and we're getting pitches booked up. If you go to the Uckfield Art Trail website (look on my profile), you can use the contact page to contact me direct.

The Craft Fairs are on 10th and 16th - on the 10th we have lots of other events at the Wealden Skills centre, so we're hoping to draw lots of extra visitors. Both days should be great!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Trudie
                  Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

Comment

Working...
                  X