Site update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site update

Ok guys n girls ... following some very useful feedback I have now retooled the website and would ask once again for feedback. I do plan on taking some photos at the craft fair and uploading them to the site afterwards and linking peoples websites etc to the pictures. what do people think?

Also I have attached a picture of some finished knitting needles and a pair of hair / shawl pins... I kind of like them even though strictly speaking they arent turnery!! lol

regards

Ash
    Attached Files
    Asking me to make you a shelf is like asking Michealangelo to creosote your fence.

http://www.woodsweatandtrees.co.uk

Love your work.
    Re the website. You say you are selling so my first reaction was to check out how much you are charging. I couldn't see any prices.

So I would say - just because everyone is going for all singing all dancing shopping carts don't feel you have to, now. It can be a project for the future.
    Prices could be under the pictures or pop up as you hover over them or in a price list on a Prices page.
    If you are selling from your online site you need your address on there.
    The law is - if they are buying from your site. If they email you and you do the business that way your address can be given on the paper work eg. their invoice. Having said that loads of people on this forum won't buy from a site not giving an earthbound address.

Comment

Well done Ash I think the site is a huge improvement, it's amazing what a few well chosen words can convey. I think it's a great shame if you do not offer the items for sale but as AnnieAnna said, you will have to comply with distance selling regulations which is not hard to do.

Good luck with it.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

That looks a lot better Ash. If you want to sell then you can do it using PayPal buttons as I have on my site. Not difficult to do at all. Also getting your details on a contact page as said if you do decide to sell and a T&C page. You may be pleasantly surprised at what feedback you get and selling anything is better than selling nothing LOL.

pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Working...
        X