Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usborne and foodies needed for Burford Gift and Craft Fair

Hi

desperately seeking....Usborne and anything foodie for our Burford fairs in the beautiful Warwick Hall. Its a gorgeous location, with free tea and coffee for all stalls holders and unbelieveably free all day parking!

Please email me for more details, [email protected]

Sorry............................you won't find USborne on here. but foodies! now that's a different animal, we all do food but not many of us actually sell, I'm sure someone will be along soon tho..
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I agree with above - there are some foodie people here, as this is a crafts forum, you will not find resellers like usborn books.

Good luck
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi,
        www.stallfinder.com is a very useful website, with stallholders etc listed by county. You will find a great variety here, including the type of stall holder you have requested.
        Hope your event goes well. It sounds as though it's in a great location.
        www.tempopromotes.co.uk
        www.folksy.com/shops/TempoDesigns
        www.elena-alice.co.uk
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Time-f...86878804715983

Comment

I am from Usborne!! I have posted my event on here to try & find crafty people!! People from Usborne/Phoenix do sometimes browse forums like these to see if there are any events where we'd be able to participate too! :-) xxx

Comment

Karen

Do you craft as well?
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

No I don't. I'm only on here as I am looking for crafters for my charity event!! (See my post for details) I am looking to take up chocolate & hair accessories, but that will be in a month or two!
              Karen xxx

Comment

Working...
              X