Horatia Sunday Fayre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horatia Sunday Fayre

The Horatia Sunday Fayre is looking for stall holders for a weekly Sunday market.

Each week The Horatia will be home to an exciting indoor market with carefully selected stalls selling a variety of goods to please everyone. Expect vintage clothing alongside a stylish mix of custom handmade jewellery and bags, spe******t records, retro furniture and antiques, toys, memorabilia, glassware, art and lots more, all set in a relaxed environment which is pleasing to browse, well illuminated and customer friendly. For further stall info contact [email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

What and where is The Horatia??
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Originally posted by Katmandu View Post
      The Horatia Sunday Fayre is looking for stall holders for a weekly Sunday market.

Each week The Horatia will be home to an exciting indoor market with carefully selected stalls selling a variety of goods to please everyone. Expect vintage clothing alongside a stylish mix of custom handmade jewellery and bags, spe******t records, retro furniture and antiques, toys, memorabilia, glassware, art and lots more, all set in a relaxed environment which is pleasing to browse, well illuminated and customer friendly. For further stall info contact [email protected]

Thank you for your interest.
      I would also like to know where it is located - anywhere near London?

Comment

Its in North London near Highbury I believe

Comment

Hello,

The Horatia is a Victorian pub on Holloway Road in Islington, a very nice venue with lovely staff. The post code is N7 8JE, the nearest tubes are Highbury & Islington and Holloway Road.
          If you would like more info, please email me at [email protected]

Comment

Hi Katmandu, I've just replied to your email

Comment

Sooo is anyone else doing this tomorrow? I will be there with my handmade jewellery, be awesome to meet any forum users if you are going!

Comment

Hi there, I was just wondering how this went? I don't live too far away and was wondering what it's like and if it's worth visiting (as a seller and a customer).
                x
                www.etsy.com/shop/katiesbeadboutique

Comment

Hiya,
                  Well it was a wonderful place with great stalls but unfortunately there just wasn't enough visitors so noone did particularly well. I had a fun day anyway because I made friends with the stall holder next to me and meant I had someone to chat with.
                  It has a lot of potential, I'll definately try it again in the future when hopefully more people will have heard of it and we'd get a bigger crowd down.
                  xx

Comment

ah, that's a shame. But at least you had someone to pass the time with I guess! Fingers crossed it starts to grow once the word spreads as it's a really nice venue (I saw a friend's band play there the other week) ...I really love the idea of a craft fair in a pub but the few I have done have been really poorly attended. Are there any other good ones in central London that don't cost the earth do you know?
                    x
                    www.etsy.com/shop/katiesbeadboutique

Comment

Working...
                    X