Christmas Markets or shows any recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Markets or shows any recommendations

We mainly sell at Christmas shows no longer than 4 days ,I am looking for weekend markets or shows to fill in gaps in November and December.
    Any Recommendations.
    Enclosed is our shows we will or have booked

We Hopefully will attend
    the SECC Glasgow at end of October (first time)
    The NEC first weekend November ( Good show good foot fall ) Both NEC and SECC 20% reduction for handmade crafts.
    East of England Xmas festival 2nd weekend Nov (Good show)
    Durham Xmas Market 1st weekend Dec ( Good show)
    Calke Abbey 2nd weekend Dec (small show good for us)

I would recommend keeping an eye out on www.stallfinder.com for fairs - the bigger ones should be listed already, some of the smaller ones maybe won't appear until a little nearer the time.
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

hi can i ask how you booked into the event at the nec please?
      Rebecca xx

Please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cuddlesforjossie
      Please visit my Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/cuddlesforjossie

Comment

The people are Hobbycraft ,google crafts for christmas.
        We stood last year the rates were high but we did verywell and have rebooked this year they are offering a 20% discount for handmade (not bought in). There are 3 shows at the same time
        the crafts for christmas , the craft supplies , and the cake one. Mainly people who buy are crafters
        themselves.

Comment

Hi, i'm not sure if this is the sort of event you were looking for, but i am organising an outdoor Christmas Market in North Wales for December Thursday 8th - Saturday 10th. I am a professional event organiser and have and am putting a lot of work and thought into making this event a huge success and infamous annual event.
          If you would like more information please email me or check out my website [email protected]/ysbrydyddraig.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X