Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Manchester/Lancashire Area

Hello, Im New to the Forum.

I have recently decided to start making my goods to sell (been making things for years for family etc)

I would really love to hold a stall at a craft fair (preferably something small and not too expensive to start me off)

I have had a quick browse throu the threads, emailed a couple of people i have seen, but im finding it very hard to find smallish fairs, does anyone have any ideas.

I make childrens clothes and accessories, like bags, alice bands, hairslides, shoes etc along with a few baby items and childrens wooden beaded jewellery.
    Dresses are individual and hand designed with very unique appliques or buttoned detailing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or let me know where i can get more information, as im still very new and not yet making profit

Hi Freya - I'm just developing an online craft fair/network especially for Lancashire - if you have an etsy/folksy shop or a website let me know & I'll include you on it for free :-) blackpoolupmarket.moonfruit.com is the address, I can't link to it as I'm too new.

Jo

Comment

Hey Freya-Rose - New events company started, thread is on the UK craft fairs page, but I cant post a link as I don't have 25 posts.

Could possibly give you half a stall, as then it'd be half the price?

Comment

Hi Freya
        Am new to here too but we are starting a small craft market at the end of April in Mossley, Lancashire and need more crafters who are interested in a weekly stall ( Sunday). Rates are very reasonable as we are trying to help people exactly like yourself. For more info contact me on [email protected] or post a reply on here.

Comment

Hi There, I would definately be interested in any craft fairs around the Manchester/Tameside area. I make jewellery but I am struggling to find anything in this area.

Thanks
          Elaine
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lazy-D...y/165543611465

Comment

Working...
          X