No announcement yet.

Craft fair Sutton Coldfield four oaks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair Sutton Coldfield four oaks ?

I am looking to set up a one off (maybe more-depends on you!!) craft fair in four oaks, sutton coldfield on a Saturday. If you are interested please send me a reply and I will see if I get enough replies to get it organized.

I will do all advertising locally and a table will be £20 for a standard 7' table. And £15 for a round table There will be about 15 stalls available. and free entry. With refreshments available (£1 per coffee/tea etc). The venue will be a local pub.

If you are interested please let me know. I haven't seen anything else in the sutton Coldfield area so let me know!!

Thanks!

[email protected]
    Last edited by purpleflowerdesignz; 18-03-2011, 10:47 PM. Reason: change contact details
    www.yourhandmadehome.co.uk

Apologies!! Reply to sales at purpleflowerdesignz dot com !! Thanks
    Last edited by purpleflowerdesignz; 18-03-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Hi
      Im organising a fair on Saturday 16th April, 1pm to 5 pm. This will be held at Brampton Hall, in new Oscott, north Birmingham, not too far from Sutton Coldfield. This is going to be a regular event so come along and take a look :-)

Rachael

Comment

I know brampton hall!! I will def pop along and have a chat! Thanks!

Comment

I'm also interested in a stall if you have one? And if my craft fair goes ahead you can have a stall at mine. Let me know. Thanks

Comment

send me an email at [email protected] Ive literally got 2 left.

Comment

Hi,
              I'd be interested. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Retail Therapy View Post
                Hi,
                I'd be interested. Thanks
                Send me an email [email protected] and I will keep you on file. Thanks!

Comment

Hi i have sent you an email x
                  Rebecca xx

Please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cuddlesforjossie
                  Please visit my Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/cuddlesforjossie

Comment

A quick update on the craft fair!! It will be held 10-4 on may 2nd. This is may bank holiday Monday. There will be 15 indoor tables and some outdoor tables available. The venue is the white lion, hill village road, four oaks, Birmingham. I will be sending out flyers and printing posters. If you would like an A4 poster please let me know and I will send you one. Tables will be £20 inside and £15 outside. I will have a few smaller round tables avaiable and I will post sizes asap. I will update my website this weekend with all details. Just email me if your interested in a table.
                    [email protected]
                    Last edited by purpleflowerdesignz; 18-03-2011, 10:48 PM. Reason: change contact details

Comment

Hi wanted to check if you have received my second email?
                      x
                      Rebecca xx

Please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cuddlesforjossie
                      Please visit my Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/cuddlesforjossie

Comment

Hi all. Just to let you know I have changed my details to ww.yourhandmadehome.co.uk and you can now contact me: [email protected] Not purpleflowerdesignz. thank you. PS: we still have stalls available and more information will be available on monday.

Comment

yes I did - thank you! I will be emailing all interested parties on monday with a booking form. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Please check my website as I have updated the details on the craft fair.

I am able to fit 11 stalls as follows and these are on a first come first serve basis!!

1) 6'4 x 2'2 £15
                            2) Round 3'5 £15
                            3) Round 3'4 £15
                            4) Round 4' £15
                            5) 8' x 2'2 £25 - or may split into 2 x 4' tables at £15 each
                            6) 6'2 x 2'2 £15
                            7) 8' x 2'2 -sold
                            8) My table
                            9) 6'2 x 2'2 £15
                            10) 7'4 x 2'2 - sold
                            11) 8' x 2'2 - sold

I have all booking forms ready and will be sending these out to people whos information I already have. so if you are interested in a table please let me know.

[email protected]

Thank you!!
                            Last edited by purpleflowerdesignz; 27-03-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Hi, I would be interested in a couple of tables if you have any left, and also any craft fayres that are in the s/coldfield mere green area as well, my name is sandra and i make reborn babies, looking forward to hearing from you.
                              my e-mail address is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X