Summer Craft Fair in Warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Craft Fair in Warrington

I'm posting this on behalf of a customer who is looking to run a craft fair in Warrington this summer, all the details are below and if you are interested please contact her direct:

We are looking for people who would be interested in selling their own handmade items at a craft fair.

We are currently in talks with the Parr Hall & the Warrington Gallery to hold a craft fair & fun day in the Summer 2011.

There will be handmade craft stalls, demonstrations, circus performances & various arts & crafts entertainment open to the general public. It will be advertised all over the NorthWest & featured in newspapers.

There maybe a small charge to have your own table to sell your items at the event.

If this sounds of interest to you, please let me know, including what items you make & intend to sell, & including a photo so that we don't have too many of the same stalls.

***PLEASE NOTE***
    All items sold MUST be handmade otherwise you will be asked to pack up & go home We want this to be a chance for artists to be noticed.

Kind Regards

Dawn
    01925 411118
    [email protected]
    Blog: www.thesewingdirectory.blogspot.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Se...5848809?ref=ts
    Twitter: @sewingdirectory

DEFINITELY!!!
    This sounds fab!
    We sell beads, tools, findigs, kits, handmade jewellery and accessories. Also, at events, we usually put pots of beads out so the kids can make a bracelet at our stall. (if we were unable to sell the beads and things, we would just sell the jewellery)
    Many Thanks, Perri.
    Website - www.purplepenguinbeads.co.uk
    Facebook Fanpage - www.facebook.com/purplepenguinbeads
    facebook - www.facebook.com/perri.shenton

Comment

Hello

My friend and i sell handmade cards and jewellery and other bits and pieces, would love to attend.
      Thanks
      Lindsay
      xxxx

Folksy: http://www.folksy.com/shops/lindsay1988
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindsa...92201160807638
      Twitter: @Lindsay_Slone

Comment

Hi, we would be interested, we make jewellery & beaded watches, handbag charms, watch handbag charms, wine glass charms, pandora items, necklace watches & more !!

Deb 2Badbirdz.

Comment

i would love to do this, i sell baby nappy cakes, sock bouquets, etc

Comment

well, depends on the exact date, but could be up for that! All the models I make on a commission basis are totally handmade and I use re-cycled materials if at all possible
            Alan Tolfrey. www.mossleymodelmaker.com

Comment

We would definately be interested. We sell Nappy and towel cakes, knitted items and sets. Towel cakes and gifts for adults as well as babies. Handmade cards as well. You can see photos on my facebook group - Crafting with love or on our website.
              Sue

www.craftingwithlove.co.uk
              Blog: http://sue-mycraftycorner.blogspot.com/
              Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108089255892194

Comment

Hi everyone,

Great to see there are a few of you interested. The venue has now been sorted - Parr Hall Warrington and it should be on Saturday 16th July. Full details will be available on www.dimplesworkshops.com in the next week or 2 but if you are interested in a stall please e-mail Dawn on: [email protected]

Kind regards

Fiona
                Blog: www.thesewingdirectory.blogspot.com
                Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Se...5848809?ref=ts
                Twitter: @sewingdirectory

Comment

I'm very interested. I don't live in the area but my daughter does. It would make a fantastic weekend for me to visit. She would love to help me with the stall. I make fused glassware (see Facebook photos).

One problem I don't have my own table - will there be one I could use please?

Pauline
                  I come back here from time to time
                  I shelter here some days.

JUNO GLASS
                  (Album)
                  by Pauline

Comment

ah sorry guys - I can't manage that weekend am afraid. But good luck!
                    Alan Tolfrey. www.mossleymodelmaker.com

Comment

I have emailed you,
                      Would love to hold a stall,
                      I make bespoke childrens clothes and accessories

With thanks

Comment

Has anyone heard anymore about this fair? I've emailed the organiser.

Pauline

JUNO GLASS
                        (Album)
                        by Pauline

Comment

I have too but never heard anything!

Comment

Could you let me know if this fair is still going ahead? Not heard back from the organiser about booking forms etc.

Originally posted by Makedoandmend View Post
                            I'm posting this on behalf of a customer who is looking to run a craft fair in Warrington this summer, all the details are below and if you are interested please contact her direct:

We are looking for people who would be interested in selling their own handmade items at a craft fair.

We are currently in talks with the Parr Hall & the Warrington Gallery to hold a craft fair & fun day in the Summer 2011.

There will be handmade craft stalls, demonstrations, circus performances & various arts & crafts entertainment open to the general public. It will be advertised all over the NorthWest & featured in newspapers.

There maybe a small charge to have your own table to sell your items at the event.

If this sounds of interest to you, please let me know, including what items you make & intend to sell, & including a photo so that we don't have too many of the same stalls.

***PLEASE NOTE***
                            All items sold MUST be handmade otherwise you will be asked to pack up & go home We want this to be a chance for artists to be noticed.

Kind Regards

Dawn
                            01925 411118
                            [email protected]

JUNO GLASS
                            (Album)
                            by Pauline

Comment

Working...
                            X