NiceDayEvents Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NiceDayEvents Question

Does any one in the Plymouth area know if NiceDayEvents are still in business? There is supposed to be a Contemporary Craft Fair at Plymouth University early in April organised by this company but there is nothing in the University Website and the NiceDayEvents website and Facebook page hasn't been updated since November last year.
    Too many beads not enough time!!

www.tamarjewelleryandbeads.co.uk

There is a phone number on their site, have you tried that?? I expect you have.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks, I've finally heard from her, she says the craft fair is still on but it doesn't appear to be advertised anywhere!
      Too many beads not enough time!!

www.tamarjewelleryandbeads.co.uk

Comment

I traded at an event they organised in the University in Dec last year. Very little advertising was done for that one, and it was a bit of a mess, if I'm honest. There were way too many jewellery stalls there, and it was a bit of a free-for-all when it came to setting up.

I was lucky in that I got a couple of commissions of out being there, but several of the jewellery sellers I spoke to didn't sell a thing.

Here's hoping the event I went to was their first and that they learned a lot from some of the things that could and should have gone better.

As an aside, I'll be organising some hand-made only events in Plymouth over the coming months, so feel free to drop me a line, or complete my online survey if you haven't already!!

Sarah Gail Designs
        Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
        Crafty Cat Events
        Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

nicedayevents

Originally posted by Westcountry Lass View Post
          Does any one in the Plymouth area know if NiceDayEvents are still in business? There is supposed to be a Contemporary Craft Fair at Plymouth University early in April organised by this company but there is nothing in the University Website and the NiceDayEvents website and Facebook page hasn't been updated since November last year.
          nicedayevnts have nothing to do with the unie i book with them last year but they kept changing the dates gave up in the end there are craft fairs run at the unie by the unie they can be found on the site stallfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X