Family Fun Day and Craft Stalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Fun Day and Craft Stalls

Hello all crafty people in the Staffordshire & Derbyshire area, Argos at Barton-under-Needwood are having a Family Fun Day/Craft show on Saturday July 23rd 2011 which they have yearly to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
    This year were inviting people to have their own stalls to sell & display homemade crafts, food etc.

Pitches are £20 inside or £15 outside, (your own table and Gazebo)

There will also be lots of stalls, Fairground rides, food & drink, competitions, Classic cars, Parachute display, Cavy Show, Pony Rides plus lots of other things going on and much more.

The event is being advertised at all Argos & Homebase stores, local schools, on the local radio and paper so were expecting quite a large crowd so why not get involved and sell your crafts and skills?

Postcode of event is DE13 8DS. Between Burton and Litchfield

If anybody is interested please contact me ASAP as pitches are going quickly.

All monies raised will be donated to The Teenage Cancer Trust which is a worthy cause I think you;ll agree.

For more information send me a message or email me at [email protected] or visit us at bartonsocialclub.co.uk and follow the links.

Thanks for your time. We hope to see you there?
    Last edited by Jellyman; 23-03-2011, 08:17 PM.
Working...
X