Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladie's race Days - Have you ever attended one?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dee_liteful
    replied
    That one would have been great Drew, but is a bit far for me. If anybody else goes do let me know what it was like x

Leave a comment:

• HandyWoodcrafts
    replied
    There is also a ladies race night at Hamilton race park in July this year I really dont know availability or if its fully booked, soemone told me about it a few days ago.

Hamilton Park Racecourse Ladies Night – 30th July 2011

During recent years as part of our Ladies Night theme here at Hamilton Park Racecourse, we incorporated a Ladies Shopping Mall as an added attraction for our racegoers.
    This year we are hoping to build upon what is proving to be a very popular Ladies Night.

We would like to invite you to take an area in our shopping stalls, we will provide a beautifully dressed marquee and tables with matching linen free of charge for your use to exhibit and sell your goods/products etc.
    The marquee will be sited on the Paddock Lawn alongside the Fashion Competition Judging area, therefore all your customers will be focused within this area.

Due to the popularity of our Shopping Mall there will be limited space available and priority will be given to those exhibitors who have previously supported this event and express a wish to take advertising space in our racecard, so please contact me and book your space if this is of interest to you.
    Advertising space is available in our racecard at the rates of £80 + vat for a half page and £160 + vat for a full page advert.

The 30th July is a Saturday evening, and during recent years has proved to be extremely busy. Our first race is schedule for 6.40pm, with gates opening to the public at 4.40pm. The last race is scheduled for 9.10pm and we will have a live music for approx. 1 hour following the racing.

Please let me know if you wish to participate in our 2011 event with your advertising requirements as soon as possible and we look forward to working with you.
    Should you have any queries regarding this event in the meantime, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

[email protected]

Maybe good info for someone, I cant afford to apply so I didn't bother.

Drew

Leave a comment:

• dee_liteful
    replied
    Thank you, I've decided to go for the plunge! There is one at Notts racecourse in May, and then a bit later in the summer there are two more elsewhere. So I shall give it a trial! The actual price of the stand was not as bad as I thought it would be so I can only try! I shall let you all know what happens!

Leave a comment:

• Christa
    replied
    Might be a nice idea...there weren't buying opportunities when we went...but if there had been, I would not have been able to buy anything because I deliberately do not take much money (and def no credit cards) to a race track..that way I can't overspend or lend - keeps me out of trouble ;-)

If the buying opportunities are well advertised you could do well with handbags, purses and accessories

These events are well attended by a wide range of people form all walks of life and all age groups.

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    replied
    Done Ladies day at Ascot years ago but at the races for the day, not selling and then they did not have stalls, if they did now could be a good selling point as women together fancy clothes etc, anything is worth a try once

Leave a comment:

• dee_liteful
    started a topic Ladie's race Days - Have you ever attended one?!

Ladie's race Days - Have you ever attended one?!

Hello,

Just wanted to pick your brains really!
    I am thinking of exhibiting at a Ladies race day in May as I was told by another exhibtor once that they are very good for selling handbags etc.
    Have any of you ever been to one as an exhibitor or an attendee? I just wanted to know the kind of people that go, what kind of product to aim at them, what you would buy if you were there etc.

Thankyou x
Working...
X