Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stowmarket Carnival Craft Marquee

Hello there,
    I have the daunting task of arranging this years "Stowmarket Carnival" Craft marquee. We attract over 10,000 people through our gates over 2 days and have many other attractions including a large arena with acts performing on the saturday, Bert Stocks funfair, Food marquees, Crafts & Trade persons . The event this year is on Saturday 16th July & Sunday 17th July and are on the look out for talented crafters!

If you are interested to know more please email me [email protected]
    Many thanks x

Forgot to post that we are.... Stowmarket in Suffolk.

Comment

We have several places still available and you can also bring your own tent/gazebo......and trade are also welcome.

Comment

We can provide electricty, and tables if you need them !

Comment

Tables are going fast due to being advertised on here....get them quick !!

Comment

Don't forget you can also have your own gazebo/tent......and am interested in people who turn their own wood, print T'shirts , wedding gifts, flower arrangements, let me know your craft ...xx

Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who has responded , we are still looking though for more people to sell their crafts or even just promote their company. the more that come the BIGGER the marquee/marquees . looking forward to hearing from you all ..xx

Comment

We have had some fantastic crafters filling our marquee, but still need more! remember we get over 7,000 peple through our gates on the Saturday 16th July. 6ft Tables cost £40 ( table provided by us) Or bring your own table and it's only £30 for a 6ft space. Look us up on our website www.stowmarketcarnival.co.uk or email me at [email protected] for more info. Come and join us ..x

Comment

Still looking for some talented woodturners and other interesting crafters.....xx

Comment

A few spaces left inside the Marquee or even outside , remember you can bring your own gazeboo, or even just have a table outside.....just looking for prople to join us on Saturday 16th July. We already have some wonderful traders but a few more would make the day ! Email me [email protected] or visit our website www.stowmarketcarnival.co.uk we would love to have you there to make this our best year ever !! : ))

Comment

We are looking for crafters who would like to have a space outside the Marquee this year....A 6ft space is just £20 and we have lots of space to fill !! We also have a Party Tent to fill which will hold 3x 8ft spaces along the front.....with room behind you to store all your stock. If you are interested then please email me [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X